Hugh Jackman | News

Hugh Jackman Flaunts Jacked Torso in New 'Wolverine' Shot

Jackman

Wolverine director James Mangold tweeted this impressive shot of Hugh Jackman facing off against Hiroyuki Sanada on the set of Wolverine.

Comments

1. jacked? LOL.

Posted by: David Hearne | May 16, 2013 10:44:50 AM

2. Give me a break. I know asses probably better than anyone else I know and that is definitely the butt of a bottom.

Posted by: Michael | May 16, 2013 10:46:02 AM

3. The last wolverine movie was terrible. Unless he is showing full frontal I'll be watching this movie on cable. Thanks for ruining my childhood comic heroes Hollywood!

Posted by: Isaac | May 16, 2013 10:52:49 AM

4. If you got it, flaunt it, and Hugh Jackman sure has got it!

Posted by: andrew | May 16, 2013 10:56:24 AM

5. One qualm, Wolverine should NEVER tower over anyone.

Posted by: Fenrox | May 16, 2013 11:09:08 AM

6. Ooh the hotness! I find Jack H so hot and delicious.

Posted by: Matt26 | May 16, 2013 11:22:22 AM

7. Looks like I'm going to the movies!

Posted by: Jack M | May 16, 2013 11:38:02 AM

8. look up the youtube video where HJ gets hit in the balls playing cricket and gets a stiffie. It's impressive.

Posted by: Jon | May 16, 2013 11:40:45 AM

9. he looks damm sexy - but lets admit - if we had a job that paid us to wrkout and get in shape - and have a nutritionist make your meals...there'd be no excuse to be fat or outa shape

Posted by: disgusted american | May 16, 2013 11:47:14 AM

10. Alternate caption: "Hugh Jackman demonstrates how he really felt about not winning that Academy Award."

Posted by: Will | May 16, 2013 11:59:22 AM

11. @Fenrox

Ditto. While Hugh Jackman is easy on the eyes, I never could get used to him as Wolverine because of his height. That, and not enough body hair. Good luck finding actors with shoulder hair on screen though.

Posted by: Unicorn | May 16, 2013 12:26:25 PM

12. Great upper body, but let's see his legs. Last time I saw them they were pretty skinny.

Posted by: Maleka | May 16, 2013 2:21:45 PM

13. @Unicorn: I'm kinda bummed that they didn't get a shorter, hairier guy to portray Wolvie, but I'd still lick Hugh in places even his doctor hasn't seen.

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | May 16, 2013 2:24:05 PM

14. All they gotta do is camera magic the other to appear taller! Which now that I think about it, they may be doing just that.

Posted by: Fenrox | May 16, 2013 4:08:54 PM

15. @Maleka: I have to agree. While his upper body is very impressive in terms of muscle mass and leanness, his lower body is definitely lacking in mass...but the majority of men who work out focus on their upper body, so I'm not surprised.

Posted by: MuscleModelBlog.com | May 16, 2013 5:16:19 PM

16. GHB and roids---- so pretty. His genital are probably like a baby thumb and two raisins.

The sad part is, it provides those with a predisposition to BDD. a very unrealistic image to attempt to attain

Posted by: HA! | May 16, 2013 10:47:44 PM