Alexander Skarsgard | Anna Paquin | Joe Manganiello | Nelsan Ellis | News | Stephen Moyer | True Blood

The 'True Blood' Season 6 Trailer is Here: VIDEO

Manganiello

All your favorite vamps and werewolves are back in the flesh in a new trailer for Season 6 of True Blood.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Hot and delicious. Can't wait. All those hot guys (incl very hot Joe with Ryan and Alexander)! And I also like the show, it is so interesting, even though it has changed from the beginning.

Posted by: Matt26 | May 5, 2013 11:05:04 AM

2. What a bunch of slop.

Posted by: UFFDA | May 5, 2013 11:07:06 AM

3. I just like how the freeze frame for this article looks like Joe is trying to pass a kidney stone.

Posted by: Joseph L. | May 5, 2013 11:37:35 AM

4. I liked this show much more when it was smaller scale, more about relationships and a *big bad* or two. I find all this grand, apocalyptic *war* stuff of last season and this one, really, really tedious.

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | May 5, 2013 11:44:10 AM

5. Might be too much for my nerves all that fighting and angst and violence and stuff. Can't we all just get along?

Posted by: jamal49 | May 5, 2013 12:52:13 PM

6. Looks like it *could* be good, though IMO seasons 1 - 3 were the best and it's been downhill ever since. I liked many of the interpersonal, soap opera bits more than the "main" storyline, like Jessica's relationship with Hoyt. IMO Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica) is the real break-out star in True Blood. Well, her and Ryan Kwanten's chest! ;-) Does Jason OWN any shirts?!

It kind of p!sses me off what they've done to the Lafayette character though. In the 1st season he was a kick ass (literally) gay man, "effeminate" AND tough, but since then he's been acting like Prissy in Gone With The Wind. I think Nelsan Ellis is a good actor, but give him something to do other than fanning his face and getting the vapors!

Posted by: Caliban | May 5, 2013 1:16:06 PM

7. You mean there's been 5 prior seasons of this silly soap opera?

Posted by: Jim | May 5, 2013 7:34:25 PM

8. I still like the show, but agree with the comment below that I liked it more when it was more about relationships, and the mystique of the vampires, wolves, and other creatures. Keep it simple. That was what made us love it in the first place.

Posted by: Jim Brown | May 6, 2013 9:54:30 AM

9. Bunch of "Buffy..." wannabes behind this, without Joss Whedon's chops. I never got through the first season.

Posted by: Kyle M. Sullivan | May 23, 2013 6:34:40 PM