Comments

1. Geoff says

Personally speaking for myself – I think Henry Cavill is one of the most handsome men in the universe. We shall see if the movie is magic. Can’t wait, though.

2. Randy says

When they start talking about “realistic” superheroes, you know it’s going to be bad.

Why can’t they just let them be the mindless fun they’re supposed to be?

3. UFFDA says

What a lovely man. Reminds me a little of the superb beauty of Clint Walker who even more fully projected the high sense of a fine man’s moral force.

4. says

Not sure about “realistic” but this will be the most intense Superman movie yet.

As icing on the cake, Henry is absolutely gorgeous. Details mag has him featured on this month’s issue and they totally wasted the opportunity with far too few (and rather lifeless) photos and no skin to speak of. Still, he’s stunning, despite the unfortunate choices of the photographer.

5. desmond says

What great thighs. Oh, and if “we are not alone in the universe” doesn’t that make religion look silly? Oh, wait a minute, it’s just a made-up story.

6. says

Man of Steel was already a “must see.” Now it’s REALLY a must see. I don’t usually watch stuff like this, but this one was pretty interesting.

And I’m going to wait to carp about what they say they’re trying to do until I see whether they’ve actually done it.

7. Pinky says

These people in Hollyweird are just laughable. Make Superman real for today…put him in the real world….make the audience part of the blah blah blah

What a bunch of maroons. It’s a fantasy movie. That’s the point.

8. Pinky says

What a bunch of maroons. It’s a fantasy movie. That’s the point.

9. says

So freakin’ sold! I fully expect to spend one hour or so in Krypton, one hour or so with the Kents and seeing Clark grow, and one hour or so with the Man of Steel. No big sodas for me before or during this one.