Comments

1. Critifur says

I am so happy for Chandler Massey, but I wish Freddie Smith had won, especially because Chandler already one. Sonny needs more story beyond being in love with Will. I actually don’t watch except for the odd compilation Will and Sonny video, I would if there wasn’t so much stuff about other people on the show. LOL I guess I should DVR & just watch the parts I enjoy. Gotta support.

2. CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTONSTOPHER ALLEN HORTON says

MY MOTHER IS A FAN OF, “Days of Our Lives.” AND, Chandler Massey IS NOT UGLY. BUT, I SURE HOPE HETEROSEXUAL FEMALES REMAIN THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF VIEWERS WHO WATCH DAYTIME SERIALS.

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

3. CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTONSTOPHER ALLEN HORTON says

“RONTEX” – I HAVE SEEN MY FATHER’S “Cock” [SEVERAL TIMES],” AND HE HAS SEEN MINE; SO, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

4. CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTONSTOPHER ALLEN HORTON says

“Brian in Texas,”

YOUR COMMENTARY SUGGESTS YOU NEED TO WATCH “Romance Genre-” films WITHIN gay cinema. OBVIOUSLY, YOU ARE YOUNG; OTHERWISE, YOU WOULD REALIZE THE INSIGHT TO BE GAINED [AND, CORRELATION TO REAL LIFE] BY WATCHING HOW HETEROSEXUALS IN “SOAP OPERAS” BEHAVE.

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

5. CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTONSTOPHER ALLEN HORTON says

“Brian in Texas,”

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

6. CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTONSTOPHER ALLEN HORTON says

“Brian in Texas,”

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

7. CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTONSTOPHER ALLEN HORTON says

THANK YOU, “UFFDA,” FOR BEING A MATURE VOICE IN THIS DISCUSSION. THESE OTHER Towleroaders MUST BE EIGHTEEN.

CHRITOPHER ALLEN HORTON