Bright Light Bright Light | Music | Music Video | News

Because Breaking Up is Easier with the Help of Hot Male Dancers: VIDEO

Moves

London-based Welsh singer Bright Light Bright Light's new track "Moves" is about moving on from a relationship that isn't working, which may be made easier with the help of these dancers.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. You don't need any help with that Andy. That's why marriage will suck. Narrows the playing field. I used to make sport of breaking up couples. Was pretty successful at it. Helped to be so desirable -- and awful. Just getting the comments going....

Posted by: aaron | Jun 3, 2013 9:53:24 PM

2. Why aren't commercially popular female singers in America putting male dancers like this in their music videos? Beyonce, Kesha, Miley...why aren't they doing it?

More importantly, why isn't Andy Towle criticizing these women for not doing it? You shamelessly promote these females, Andy, but you hardly ever criticize them.

Posted by: Brent | Jun 3, 2013 10:26:21 PM

3. You're doing such a capable, crazy job of it yourself, Brent. Keep it up.

And I adore Bright Light Bright Light. His first album is terrific.

Posted by: Mikey | Jun 3, 2013 11:20:47 PM

4. Dear lord this song is awful.

Posted by: Munro | Jun 3, 2013 11:46:16 PM

5. Pink featured a dancer like the ones here in her "Try" video.

Posted by: Martin Haro | Jun 3, 2013 11:55:55 PM

6. That was sleep-inducing.

Posted by: Mark | Jun 4, 2013 2:22:27 AM

7. That was beautiful and refreshing from the 2003 dub-step rehash all over the radio.

Posted by: Andrew | Jun 4, 2013 3:36:28 AM

8. I think it would have been better if they had danced naked.....but that is just my humble opinion.

Posted by: Mark | Jun 4, 2013 4:34:53 AM

9. Sounds more like a song better sung by Kelly Clarkson.
    That's neither a dig nor a compliment... just sounds like something from her.

The background synth is a bit reminiscent of The Source ft. Candi Station "You Got The Love". I wonder if that was intentional or not.

Didn't really like the detuned bridge. Seems a bit of an old trick to me, unfortunately.

Surprisingly, I don't think it's terrible. It isn't one of those songs that attempts anything different, exciting or grand (like most pop music), but it doesn't need to be daring– if it did, it would risk being contrived and gauche.

Posted by: JonQPublik | Jun 4, 2013 8:09:55 AM

10. I love this. I love this more than my Ben Cohen calendar.

Posted by: Dback | Jun 4, 2013 10:06:58 AM

11. Breaking up would be much easier in the company of Marko Lebeau. This guys just don't do anything for me ... :/

Posted by: nszane | Jun 4, 2013 2:29:41 PM

12. Nice song- very sexy video

Posted by: jaragon | Jun 4, 2013 5:36:40 PM

13. Loved it. Rod is all sorts of awesome.

Posted by: Jay | Jun 23, 2013 9:31:21 PM

14. Thought this well-done, the dancers expressing the disturbed dreaming of the sleeping dude. That the dancers are attractive is just the way it is in art, which of us has not been seduced into absorbing serious creativity by the come-on of pretty faces and hot bodies?

Posted by: Art Weiss | Aug 16, 2013 3:23:40 PM