Gay Marriage | Gay Wedding | Michelangelo Signorile | News

Michelangelo Signorile Gets Hitched At NY City Hall

Signorile

Sirius XM radio host and Huffington Post Gay Voices Editor-at-Large Michelangelo Signorile (above right) married his partner, film historian and professor David Gerstner, this morning at New York City Hall. Signorile, a long time advocate, activist and journalist, tweeted out, "Just married!" and shared the above picture. A big mazel to the happy couple!

(Photo by Noah Michelson via Twitter)

Comments

1. Well, I declare like isn't fair. Michelangelo Signoreli got the man of his dreams, and I can never have the new man of my new dreams. And NFL star Kerry Rhodes would rather have some skinny young little vindictive queen....when he could have sweet-hearted older queen like me...belch. More vodka please.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jul 19, 2013 5:13:59 PM

2. "life isn't fair" y'all knew what I meant.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jul 19, 2013 5:14:28 PM

3. Congratulations.

More like the City Clerks office (141 worth Street), unless the Mayor is marrying you they do not perform marriages at city hall.

Posted by: Dearcomrade | Jul 19, 2013 5:21:19 PM

4. Congratulations! I've met Professor Gerstner; an incredible intellect and so polite (and a sweetheart). Couldn't be happier for them both.

And @Derrick from Philly...enough Vodka, or at least spell check before the next shot, then pass the bottle.

Posted by: corydiablo | Jul 19, 2013 8:34:20 PM

5. Every time I see a report or a picture of a gay couple being
    married I get very excited. After 52 years my partner and I
    will be heading for Maryland to get married. Can't believe it.
    Can't wait.

Congratulations to all the newly weds!

Chris

Posted by: Chris | Jul 19, 2013 9:34:23 PM

6. So happy for both of them, I am obsessed with Mike's show, which will be moving to 127 progress next week. Can't wait to hear if he changes the intro...

Posted by: ty | Jul 19, 2013 10:47:20 PM

7. Hush, Derrick, and pass me that bottle of vodka!

Posted by: jamal49 | Jul 20, 2013 10:21:12 AM