Music | Music Video | News

BigGayDeal.com

Wiltay Wants You to Be True to Yourself: VIDEO

Hola

Artist Wiltay released the music video to his dance tune "Hola" yesterday. It's a simple, catchy song that encourages you to be true to yourself. Included in the video are drag queens, Michael Jackson-esque dance troupes, Mighty Morphin Power Ranger gang signs, tiny Bayonetta cocktails, and Katy Perry's chest-fireworks. Trigger Warning: the opening sequence includes a mime.

You can watch the full delightfully kitschy video AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I am a sucker but I loved that.

Posted by: Markt | Jul 10, 2013 10:11:11 PM

2. Why didn't Wiltay include a gay male couple?

Posted by: Jason | Jul 10, 2013 10:19:04 PM

3. It's probably for the best that Wiltay didn't include a male couple. I would have been far too tempted to belittle their love and ridicule their perceived levels of masculinity had he done so.

Posted by: Jason | Jul 10, 2013 10:24:35 PM

4. Maybe this is catchy, but he keeps using the ASL sign for 'vagina' (albeit an inverted vagina). Hearing people need to stop using their hands - they just don't know what they're doing with them! :-)

Posted by: Danny | Jul 10, 2013 11:14:32 PM

5. Music acts are known to be homophobic towards the male-male erotic interaction. Women are extremely resentful toward the male-male interaction. It renders them useless.

Posted by: Jason | Jul 10, 2013 11:15:36 PM

6. But what would I know about women or male-male attraction? I have no friends, female or otherwise, and I certainly don't get laid (unless I pay for it).

Posted by: Jason | Jul 11, 2013 12:10:10 AM

7. But what would I know about women or male-male attraction? I have no friends, female or otherwise, and I certainly don't get laid (unless I pay for it).

Posted by: Jason | Jul 11, 2013 12:10:11 AM

8. Ummm...there is a gay couple, at 3:18. Not to mention the gay guy hitting on him at 2:45. Did you even watch before commenting?

Posted by: Christopher | Jul 11, 2013 12:21:14 AM

9. I cringed. I hope I never hear this again.

Posted by: JonQPublik | Jul 11, 2013 8:58:12 AM