9/11 | New York | News

About the Banner

Banner

One World Trade Center, shot back in June. A new hope.

LIVEbanner

Comments

1. Should we be worried that the anchor retailer is TARGET?

Posted by: Wavin' Dave | Sep 11, 2013 9:37:00 AM

2. I thought it was a pyramid. Maybe the one in Memphis, TN.

Posted by: TampaZeke | Sep 11, 2013 9:51:04 AM

3. A New Hope.... that's where the rebels blew up the Evil Empire and killed all those contractors, but it was cool because the Evil Empire.

Bin Laden had legitimate beef against the US. I'm still not sure he actually did it.

Prayers to the families, friends and coworkers of all collateral damage, everywhere, everywhen.

Posted by: Zeta | Sep 11, 2013 10:48:05 AM

4. Nevermind, the contractors had left the building years ago in New Hope; that was Jedi. That was only janitors and custodians, no one cares about them. I wonder if the Death Star had schools and spouse quarters like the Enterprise, or if it was strictly workers like Umbrella Corporation.

Posted by: Zeta | Sep 11, 2013 10:50:02 AM

5. Meanwhile...back on Earth...I think the perspective in this is just awesome.

Posted by: LongByNight | Sep 11, 2013 12:12:47 PM

6. My Bad!! I live in Las Vegas and I thought it was a shot of the Luxor Hotel.

Posted by: Graham | Sep 11, 2013 12:18:46 PM

7. My Bad!! I live in Las Vegas and I thought it was a shot of the Luxor Hotel.

Posted by: Graham | Sep 11, 2013 12:18:46 PM

8. Reminds me of ABBA's Voulez-Vous.

Posted by: WayneMPLS | Sep 11, 2013 2:14:46 PM

9. We could have solved a lot of problem with some group punishment. Make an announcement to the Islamic world that every death of a nonmuslim will cost them one mosque without regard for it being occupied or empty.

Posted by: Hagatha | Sep 11, 2013 9:34:54 PM