Beyoncé | Brazil | Music | News

BigGayDeal.com

Beyoncé Pulled Off the Stage by Shirtless Fan in Sao Paulo: VIDEO

Beyonce

A fan pulled Beyoncé off the stage and into the crowd last night at a concert last night in Sao Paulo, Brazil, the NY Daily News reports:

Meanwhile scores of security surround the man and fellow concert goers appear to rough him up for the inappropriate move. Surprisingly, Beyoncé comes to his defense!

She tells her security that "it's okay," letting the man stay in the venue. She later asks him his name, then warmly tells him "I love you" before continuing on with her concert, as the crowd cheers.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I'm trying to imagine how would Diana Ross or Patti Labelle would have handled that if it had happened to them?

Posted by: Hmmm. | Sep 16, 2013 9:20:25 AM

2. And a stalker is born.

Posted by: Gregory In Seattle | Sep 16, 2013 9:22:55 AM

3. That was probably the most gracious HUMAN thing I've ever seen a star of her magnitude do. What a nice lady.

Posted by: jonathan | Sep 16, 2013 10:00:23 AM

4. Classy dame.

Posted by: Dback | Sep 16, 2013 10:26:23 AM

5. And a stalker is born.

POSTED BY: GREGORY IN SEATTLE | SEP 16, 2013 9:22:55 AM

I agree. He crossed the line, and she encouraged it by saying 'It's okay' and 'I love you' ? She's an idiot.

Unless this was pre-planned, in which case she's still an idiot. I don't want to hear about the Carters pressing charges against stalkers in the future. When you invite trouble, don't be aghast when it plants itself on your sofa.

Posted by: Zeta | Sep 16, 2013 11:51:11 AM

6. The must ALWAYS go on, bitches.

Posted by: Kissyfur | Sep 16, 2013 12:22:47 PM

7. CLASS ACT!

ZETA, being pardoned and allowed to stay in a concert doesn't give you license to become a stalker. and if he DOES become a stalker, you best believe B and her paid help will be ON it.

Posted by: redball | Sep 16, 2013 12:23:41 PM

8. This was very sweet. She could have been very nasty to him, but she was gracious.

Posted by: THurts | Sep 16, 2013 1:02:37 PM

9. This is why I love Beyonce! @Zeta, she was just being nice. The guy was probably drunk, and she didn't want to kick him out of the show for one stupid little thing.

Posted by: Luke | Sep 16, 2013 1:13:24 PM

10. She's a true professional.

Posted by: Pookie | Sep 16, 2013 1:51:58 PM

11. i remember in the early 80s when grace jones was singing at a southern california event and a fan handcuffed himself to her ankle.

she flipped out.

Posted by: alguien | Sep 16, 2013 1:59:41 PM

12. Okay, wasn't Beyoncé the one who recently stopped her show and angrily confronted a fan for having slapped her ass? And yet being pulled bodily off the stage is okay? Frankly, I don't think either fan acted appropriately, but I'll take her forgiving an over-excited fan over publicly shaming him any day.

@ALGUIEN: Grace probably flipped out because she feared having to share her stash with him for the rest of the night. (Pretty hilarious move on the fan's part, IMHO.)

Posted by: peterparker | Sep 16, 2013 3:15:01 PM

13. What she did was saved the man from a massive ass-whooping.Some fans had already started beating the guy and once security got him outside, god-only knows what was in store for him outside of camera view.

Posted by: gb | Sep 16, 2013 4:15:58 PM

14. What she did was saved the man from a massive ass-whooping.Some fans had already started beating the guy and once security got him outside, god-only knows what was in store for him outside of camera view.

Posted by: gb | Sep 16, 2013 4:16:00 PM

15. Hello every body, Miss Rose, and i am here to testifies on how DR UKPOYAN help me to cure my sickness called HIV/AIDS which has been eating me up for 2years and 4months, and when I go online I saw his email on how he cured so many people, so I emailed the Dr and tell my problems to him, and tell all his necessary needy for the healing, after that day he gave me an assurance of 4days of his herbal healing, and said I should go for a medical check up on the 5th day of which I get to the hospital the new result now shows am HIV negative. And now am so happy and free from it thanks to Dr Ukpoyan. Please if there is any one in need of his help should kindly contact him Dr.Ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com or call him on +2348115521613

Posted by: rose | Sep 16, 2013 10:08:46 PM

16. Hello every body, Miss Rose, and i am here to testifies on how DR UKPOYAN help me to cure my sickness called HIV/AIDS which has been eating me up for 2years and 4months, and when I go online I saw his email on how he cured so many people, so I emailed the Dr and tell my problems to him, and tell all his necessary needy for the healing, after that day he gave me an assurance of 4days of his herbal healing, and said I should go for a medical check up on the 5th day of which I get to the hospital the new result now shows am HIV negative. And now am so happy and free from it thanks to Dr Ukpoyan. Please if there is any one in need of his help should kindly contact him Dr.Ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com or call him on +2348115521613

Posted by: rose | Sep 16, 2013 10:08:47 PM

17. Hello every body, Miss Rose, and i am here to testifies on how DR UKPOYAN help me to cure my sickness called HIV/AIDS which has been eating me up for 2years and 4months, and when I go online I saw his email on how he cured so many people, so I emailed the Dr and tell my problems to him, and tell all his necessary needy for the healing, after that day he gave me an assurance of 4days of his herbal healing, and said I should go for a medical check up on the 5th day of which I get to the hospital the new result now shows am HIV negative. And now am so happy and free from it thanks to Dr Ukpoyan. Please if there is any one in need of his help should kindly contact him Dr.Ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com or call him on +2348115521613

Posted by: rose | Sep 16, 2013 10:08:47 PM

18. Hello every body, Miss Rose, and i am here to testifies on how DR UKPOYAN help me to cure my sickness called HIV/AIDS which has been eating me up for 2years and 4months, and when I go online I saw his email on how he cured so many people, so I emailed the Dr and tell my problems to him, and tell all his necessary needy for the healing, after that day he gave me an assurance of 4days of his herbal healing, and said I should go for a medical check up on the 5th day of which I get to the hospital the new result now shows am HIV negative. And now am so happy and free from it thanks to Dr Ukpoyan. Please if there is any one in need of his help should kindly contact him Dr.Ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com or call him on +2348115521613

Posted by: rose | Sep 16, 2013 10:08:48 PM

19. can we remove the posts by the crackpot ROSE above about this miraculous AIDS cure? What a pile of crap!!!

Posted by: Douglas | Sep 16, 2013 11:41:47 PM

20. There is a video on youtube somewhere of Diana Ross in Paris in 1971 and she is mauled/attacked by a lunging fan who jumps at her and just hugs her in a really scary way and woon't let her go until she bit him....sounds harsh - but then, she walks back doewn to him and apologises and said she shouldn't have done it....must be a scary thing to happen...

Posted by: Ross | Sep 17, 2013 3:36:46 AM

21. my name is Anita from California USA , i was diagnosed with HIV in 2013 , and since then my life have never remained the same . I even infected my husband with the disease , until i meant a testimony from a woman called Tricia and what she said about a man called DR.KUMAR . I contacted him and told him about my problem , and then he told me that i will need to do some things which i did , and after that he told me to give him some time to prepare the medicine for me . And then after he finished every thing , he told me that i will take the medication for 3 weeks which i did and 4 day ago i went for a test and surprisingly i am now HIV negative, he is also preparing another medicine for my husband, if you are in this kind of problem or you need help in any other disease cure , contact DR.KUMAR via his email :indiahealthcare14@gmail.com

Posted by: Anita | Feb 27, 2014 4:45:09 AM