Ben Cohen | Dance | Dancing with the Stars | News | Reality TV | Rugby

Ben Cohen's First 'Strictly Come Dancing' Performance: VIDEO

Scd_cohen

Ben Cohen had his first official dance on the UK's Strictly Come Dancing on Saturday.

Wrote the rugby star on Sunday:

Morning. So I dance for the first time last night after 12 days of rehearsals. I had the honour of opening the show with the first dance. It was "TERRIFYING" lol. I have lot to work on. I'm back in the studio learning the Waltz this morning.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

And some practice:

Comments

1. Watching Ben Cohen melted my heart and it leaked right out of my c*ck.

Posted by: NotSafeForWork | Sep 30, 2013 8:26:12 AM

2. Look at that big doll. Could he be any cuter?

: )

Posted by: Lucien | Sep 30, 2013 9:15:34 AM

3. She's patting him on the chest an awful lot...

Posted by: cal | Sep 30, 2013 9:23:23 AM

4. I do not understand the popularity of these sort of dance shows, but I'd tune in every week to watch Ben Cohen!

Posted by: peterparker | Sep 30, 2013 9:25:07 AM

5. Hate how he's everyones' dream guy. Such an unrealistic standard for us...

Posted by: jake | Sep 30, 2013 9:45:31 AM

6. Wouldn't mind to tango with him.

Posted by: Matt27 | Sep 30, 2013 9:51:36 AM

7. Great guy, beautiful to look at, dances like a mannequin.

Posted by: CVP | Sep 30, 2013 9:59:24 AM

8. "Such an unrealistic standard for us..."

Really? I thought the reason for his appeal is that he's somewhat everyman-looking. He's fit but not perfect. In fact, occasionally he can look a bit pudgy.

You must be an enormous fatass.

Posted by: crispy | Sep 30, 2013 10:12:25 AM

9. "Such an unrealistic standard for us..."

Are you suggesting that Mr. Cohen wear a burka for your self-pitying sake? No on has to apologize for their genetics.

Posted by: Gil | Sep 30, 2013 10:31:53 AM

10. He's not a great dancer but the kid's got heart. His fumbling only makes him cuter.

Posted by: rustytrawler | Sep 30, 2013 10:37:09 AM

11. It's true, he's a sweet one, big heart, charming, the works.

Posted by: UFFDA | Sep 30, 2013 11:04:44 AM

12. No, I'm pretty fit. But I'm not a towering muscular white heterosexual professional athlete either. Funny how you guys need to wswing to extremes (calling me enormous or suggest I say he leave television or wear a burka) in order to respond to me. If you look on Scruff or Grindr, it's pretty common to see guys explicitly say they're looking for a Ben Cohen type. You think that's realistic? Please.

Posted by: jake | Sep 30, 2013 12:10:23 PM

13. "If you look on Scruff or Grindr..."

Well, I believe we've diagnosed your problem.

Posted by: crispy | Sep 30, 2013 12:16:55 PM

14. He shouldn't last long if the voting is based on dancing ability (he has very little dancing ability and he looks very stiff and uncomfortable)

Posted by: Xavier | Sep 30, 2013 12:34:47 PM

15. Ben is adorable. He's the dark horse on this competition and my bet is on him.

Posted by: Jay | Sep 30, 2013 12:48:07 PM

16. JAKE,

Where the hell are you from? Ben Cohen is bland and looks like so many guys who play rugby in England.

Seriously, you're so self hating and no nothing about what gay men look like. And like a typical gay guy you use your narrow limited secluded experience to determine how ALL gay men act or behave.

Go google gay mens rugby clubs in England. You'll get your wish.

Do you even know who Gareth Thomas is? Nevermind.

Anyway, he's dancing is terrible. Notsafeforwork it doesn't take much to get you hard eh? Easy lay. Good stuff.

Personally I tend to associate sexiness and good in bed i.e make me hot with someone who has rhythm and can move their body. Y know? Funny that.

Posted by: Rowan | Sep 30, 2013 1:07:17 PM

17. Crispy, you're a troll. Throwing mud and seeing whatever sticks.

Posted by: jake | Sep 30, 2013 1:27:04 PM

18. he has a lot of nice appeal without giving off 'out of this world unattainable,' but he's still beyond the average guy.

but if he wasn't, he wouldn't necessarily be a dream guy

Posted by: luke | Sep 30, 2013 1:59:20 PM

19. you homos r like sixth grade mean girls at recess
    pith be flyin from keyboards nuff to knock down a bystander

ain't none a ya'll ever gettin close nuff ta ben for even a whiff

Posted by: SERIOUSLY | Sep 30, 2013 2:01:43 PM

20. He reminds me of a Golden Retriever. Big, cute, adorable, fun to play with. and a big heart. Maybe not the sharpest pencil in the pack, but charm counts for a lot in my book.

Posted by: gr8guya | Sep 30, 2013 2:25:37 PM

21. It should be illegal for any straight guy to be this cute.

Posted by: darkorient | Sep 30, 2013 3:06:48 PM

22. I love that sigh of relief at the end, sweet.

Posted by: iban4yesu | Sep 30, 2013 3:07:25 PM

23. I love that sigh of relief at the end, sweet.

Posted by: iban4yesu | Sep 30, 2013 3:07:25 PM

24. Could he be any more adorable? The answer is "No." I love how he doesn't take himself seriously. And don't you love in the dance how you can almost see him counting out the steps? And early on, there's that "Oh, wait, I'm supposed to smile here!" moment.

Adorable. Like a big puppy. Only a Cruella DeVille could not like this man.

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Sep 30, 2013 3:39:31 PM

25. Love him for all the LGBT-supportive work he does (and for being cute as hell). But that dance was not a winner. However, I love to see how the performances in these shows improve week-to-week. Rooting for him!

Posted by: Ken | Sep 30, 2013 4:29:25 PM