Chris Colfer | Darren Criss | Gay Marriage Proposal | Glee | News

BigGayDeal.com

Did Kurt or Blaine Pop the Question on 'Glee' [SPOILERS]? — VIDEO

Blaine

Did Kurt and Blaine pull a Mitch and Cam on last night's season premiere of Glee or was it more heartbreak for the couple.

Find out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Cue the haterade in 1, 2, 3

Posted by: QJ201 | Sep 27, 2013 8:23:43 AM

2. annoying. its like the 5th underage marriage proposal in this show. ugh. Kurt lives in new York city and can't find a Guy please. and they. thw omea that graduated fly back and forth between Ohio and Nycevery show stupid. ugh

Posted by: will | Sep 27, 2013 8:36:44 AM

3. i would say that it's probably easier to find love and happiness in Ohio than in NYC....

Posted by: kookie | Sep 27, 2013 8:41:05 AM

4. I enjoyed the segment...huge cast and production number and 15 minutes of one of the most popular shows on TV devoted to marriage equality...it was sweet.

Posted by: Jim Kelly-Evans | Sep 27, 2013 8:42:37 AM

5. Will and Jada as one of the "ideal couples"? That's amazing.

*slow clap*

Posted by: Steve | Sep 27, 2013 9:34:25 AM

6. I'm such a sap.

Pretty cool.

Posted by: gerry | Sep 27, 2013 10:52:52 AM

7. Thank God. At last. It killed me when they broke up and I thought they were crazy to do so and now we get a wedding. Hooray!

Posted by: Mike Ryan | Sep 27, 2013 11:14:41 AM

8. Yes, I love it when 17 year olds get married...Those marriages totally work out.

Posted by: luminum | Sep 27, 2013 11:29:47 AM

9. This show is tired...it's more like "lame"nade, dude...

Posted by: Ankerich | Sep 27, 2013 11:35:32 AM

10. I realize it's a TV show, and a TV show that I really like. BUT, these two characters are way too young to be getting married. I'm sure that the writers realize this and will be appropriate.

Posted by: Daniel | Sep 27, 2013 11:47:01 AM

11. Dear Will, You do realize the demographic this show aims at is very young (preteen/teen) and female, right? Not jaded old wrinkled hating queens who couldn't find love even in the bushes in Central Park. Oh, it is tv, too. That stands for television, not transvestite.

Posted by: chuckles | Sep 27, 2013 12:10:16 PM

12. damn Chuckles... but damn that was a smackdown. hell i'm feeling bruised and i only read your comment. library is closed.

Posted by: jd555 | Sep 27, 2013 1:13:26 PM

13. I guess I can step back a bit from their ages and the plot lines to just enjoy that two guys can kiss, make plans to marry, and no one bats an eye about it. That would have been impossible just a few years ago.

That we are discussing whether they are too young to marry - instead of whether it is even thinkable that they could marry - is an incredible milestone.

Posted by: gr8guya | Sep 27, 2013 1:20:33 PM

14. Well, I know they have a zillion dollar budget, but I hope at least this puts pause to the seeming pressure for gay couples to one-up each other with the next big flash-mob marriage proposal, and encourages more of them to throw in the towel before they embarrass themselves all over the internet with lackluster Home Depot engagement fiascoes.

To each their own, of course. And though I'd prefer a private setting, I don't have anything against people who want something bigger and brassier. But please stop doing it poorly; you're giving gays a bad name. Heheh. Look at how it's done on Glee - realize you can't come close - and propose to your sweetie in some quiet romantic spot, Just The Two of You!

Posted by: Zlick | Sep 27, 2013 1:41:15 PM

15. I'm with Zlick . . . was all a bit much (and I couldn't figure out why they were in the same town; and didn't Curt's Dad go to Congress, so he should have been in DC); and wasn't Blaine a senior last year (one year behind Kurt) - so should have graduated (maybe I lost a year).

And on the lighter side . . . the engagement ring looked like a gold band. My father got engaged (to a woman) in 1947 and had a lovely engagement ring with a diamond and two rubies - Curt deserved better. :-)

Posted by: Alan | Sep 27, 2013 2:42:23 PM

16. I really wish they would've just stayed broken up. I feel like it sens the wrong message that your boyfriend can cheat on you and you take him back if he sings you a heartfelt song. I mean Blaine cheated on Kurt knowing he was going to see him in a few days. Hell if I remember correctly Kurt hadn't even been gone a month before Blaine cheated on him. Why would you want to marry someone like that?

Posted by: Derrick | Sep 27, 2013 2:52:42 PM

17. Kurt looks about 30 these days...

Posted by: Ankerich | Sep 27, 2013 5:12:03 PM

18. I'm all for gay teen romance but aren't they a bit young to get married...

Posted by: jarago | Sep 27, 2013 5:28:51 PM

19. Anyone notice that "Kurt" has no intention of marrying "Blaine?"

Posted by: Steveinde | Sep 27, 2013 10:11:20 PM

20. I can't wait until marriage equality is legal everywhere.

Maybe then, codependent, heteronormative gays will finally shut up about it and realize you can still be fired and evicted for being gay in 29 states. Maybe we should work on that, too.

Posted by: FFS | Sep 27, 2013 11:00:35 PM

21. A..."codependent, heteronormative gay..." that's me in all my grinning happiness here in Washington State where I can't be evicted or fired and have no intention of shutting up about it.

Posted by: UFFDA | Sep 28, 2013 1:12:53 AM

22. @Jarango - Maybe they'll have a long engagement, or at least until the show is canceled ..lol!

Posted by: Fox | Sep 28, 2013 5:26:49 PM