Comments

1. Mike C. says

I love all the unfit queens who start screaming “ROIDS” anytime someone gets in shape. He is absolutely not roided up, if you ever worked out you’d know you could get like that too

2. Nat says

“The only thing I was wondering was which steroids he took for results like that, because there’s NO WAY that’s natural.”

It’s only ‘unnatural’ in the sense that he works out and eats well to complement it.

It’s incredibly easy to develop large biceps if you hit the gym on a regular basis. A man who starts to go to the gym will likely notice bicep and tricep growth before anything else.

3. Curlee says

Looks natural to me. He didn’t get that from ‘roids. His muscles are not overly disproportionate and they’re really not as big as ones on ‘roid users. If anything, he has a personal trainer.

Although apparently someone didn’t train him how to do a proper pushup.

4. Ripped Mittens says

@Tristam: ‘Roids? I think what you are thinking of is called coming out of adolesence into young adulthood. He just turned 21 years of age. It is not ‘roids raging through his system, it is testosterone.

5. millerbeach says

I think his face is stuck on only one expression…snide. Nice arms, but sheesh, is your face frozen or something? Crack a smile once in a while to let us know you are still alive!

6. bandanajack says

i think he comes off as “beautiful” because his face is an odd shape, an inverted triangle, and doesn’t look pretty. he has deep set, widely separated eyes and his narrow jawline highlights his generous mouth and lips. his lean body is nicely symmetrical, and he knows how to present himself. in other words, lol, he looks gay.

7. Nirgal says

Translation: I’m so lazy I think steroids are the only possible way to get a body like that. It’s not like he has a bodybuilding shape. I think with proper food and training (and tons of money and free time help, let’s we all accept that) it’s perfectly attainable.

8. Luke says

@Tristram, he is not actually that huge.. he looks normal size to me. Definitely not roids. You can tell when guys use roids because they get acne and they look overinflated and gross.

9. jake says

LOL you guys can’t have it both ways. You’re like salivating over his biceps and how amazing he looks, and then you’re also saying oh that’s nothing, looks normal to me.