Comments

1. james says

“..,He looks vaguely like Dan Savage (in the face)! Did they marry their mirror images….POSTED BY: ZETA…”

Ah yes. The old “Homsexuals are Homosexuals cause they just want to sleep with themselves canard!

Of course that theory, popularized in the 1950’s by Catholic Hiearchy, has long since discredited by REAL SCIENCE.

But thanks ‘ZETA’ for revealng yourself to be not only a big, but OLD Bigoted NOMbie Troll.

Sorry, society has played that tune before and rejected it for a reason; Only TROLLS think it has merit.

2. Mike Ryan says

Very nice, very nice. Great ripped body. Terry is coming into his own, as he should. More often then not I am surprised when meeting the husband of someone I’ve known for some time. The first thought usually is what does so and so see in this guy? In Dan’s case I’d say Dan is the lucky one. I like Dan but I’d much rather climb into bed with Terry each night. :-)

3. David From Canada says

Note To Ken: “The boy”, Terry Miller, is in his 40’s. He’s obviously going through his Kim Kardashian period. Don’t worry Terry, you’ll eventually outgrow it because It Gets Better…..

4. Chaz says

Sorry to be cynical but sixes tend to end up with sixes and threes with threes.

I’d say Dan and Terry are nines (with hair, conversation, longevity, muscle tone, parenthood, jockey-shorts and social activism all included).

5. KM says

If all you knew of gays was from what you read in the Towleroad comments you would think if ever there was a group of people who didn’t deserve equal rights it is this one.

6. Laura says

Trophy wife? They’ve been together 18 years and are the parents of a 15 year old son.

Whenever I read an article on Towleroad I think to myself “I wonder what snarky, bitter comments are going to be submitted”. Sadly, I am never surprised.

7. JR says

Sexy Man in sexy underwear whether he’s 20 or 40 married or single. He may not be my type but I don’t deny he’s sexy and wouldn’t mind bumping into him at an underwear party.

8. says

it’s the phenomenon called “I don’t want what I haven’t Got” or “I don’t want what i know i can’t get.”

and it’s evident every time there’s a story about Dan Savage and his sexbomb husband.

we get it, bitter bettys. he’s got a life that inspires jealousy in you. keep proving it by being bitter that they’re a hot, happy couple with a frisky and fun sex life. won’t make your life better, won’t make their lives worse.

more pics, plz 😀

9. jason says

Terry is a pretty-fantastic guy, and it’s great to see him find a little adventure in front of the lens. Why the interest in tearing down and discrediting him?

10. Dback says

Met both he and Dan at a book signing in Portland. Terry really is an exceptional-looking man, especially considering he’s 40-ish; his body is in remarkable shape. That said, he doesn’t radiate warmth or humor (maybe he’s just shy, but considering he’s modeling underwear…), and Dan Savage was on the brusque side–then again, I was almost at the very end of the line waiting for author signings. (Still, Jane Fonda was incredibly warm and gracious, even after an hour or more of signing her book, and packed a LOT of punch into a 30-second interaction.)

11. gomez says

connecting the dots from “some gay posters make online catty comments” to “gay people should be denied equal rights” is one of the dumbest things ive ever heard

12. ty says

I think these pics are tasteful, Dan and Terry probably cringe when they have to read comments from their peers on sites like this. Could you imagine a conservative website where they bash Ann Coulter and Tucker Carlson?? No, because they don’t eat their own like we do.

13. Best says

What hound dogs you all are. Who cares? I thought underwear model meant for a commercial company, Haines, BVD, Klein, etc. Not some Mom and Pop operation. Savage is a fraud. I bet this poor boy never gets any sleep with Savage unable to shut up about his half baked schemes to milk being queer.

14. FunMe says

Congrats on Terry Miller for all his help for others and great work for his body. Also, glad he is happy with his wonderful husband Dan SAVAGE. So happy for this wonderful gay couple and nice people. :-)

15. redball says

DBACK, it sounds like Terry may just be an introvert!

I married an introvert 1.5 yrs ago and then almost divorced him because I was having so much trouble with that part of his personality. But our marriage was saved when I realized it was just an introvert vs. extrovert thing. I also read ‘Marry Him’ by Lori Gottlieb, which was tremendous for me as well.

16. Mole says

This flew off the site. Do you spare your friends honesty or try to make excuses for it? Comments are piling up like laundry, and you have to iron them. Right AT?

17. Dan says

This guy looks like he is clinging, scratching at youth’s door. And is losing the battle, but is probably told everyday how good he looks.
    I pity the day when face does not match body.

18. Dan says

I pity the day when face does not match body.

19. Dan says

I pity the day when face does not match body.