Ben Cohen | Dance | Dancing with the Stars | News | Rugby | Sports

BigGayDeal.com

Ben Cohen Dances the Waltz: VIDEO

Cohen

Rugby star and LGBT ally Ben Cohen took on the waltz in his second week of Strictly Come Dancing.

Wrote the dancing bear on Facebook: "I need to work on my smile and nerves."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. He looks very uncomfortable, but nice butt.

Posted by: Mike in the tundra | Oct 7, 2013 8:31:10 AM

2. Regarding the dancing: it's not his fault he's straight. he was born this way.

Regarding his sincere, tireless fight against anti-gay bullying in sport, and LGBT ally work, love him. Um, and the chest and smile too. Beautiful inside and out.

Posted by: Strepsi | Oct 7, 2013 9:10:20 AM

3. Come on Ben, look at your partner.

Posted by: Greg | Oct 7, 2013 9:48:11 AM

4. Poor Ben. God gave him everything but the ability to dance.

Posted by: Mike Ryan | Oct 7, 2013 10:12:53 AM

5. That Ben, he's actully as sweet as a kitten, a really big kitten. What a huge heart, and to think he was expecting to dance with a man instead...cracks me up.

Posted by: UFFDA | Oct 7, 2013 10:39:57 AM

6. Maybe he would have been more comfortable dancing with a man. Like he wanted. Like we all wanted.

Posted by: Quicksilver | Oct 7, 2013 10:41:39 AM

7. What @Mike In The Tundra said.

I actually thought Ben did pretty well the first time around; so I was disappointed to see him dance so woodenly and nervously. The waltz done by a man like him could have been more sexy than any latin dance--it would be like the muscular hero/prince from a romance novel come alive....unfortunately, no. Still....BEN COHEN!

Posted by: woodroad34 | Oct 7, 2013 10:56:26 AM

8. Well I LOVE Ben Cohen and the only thing I learned from this video is that he has a really great ass. I dont think Ive ever noticed before because Ive been drooling over his face, abs, thighs, hairy chest and smile.

Posted by: JWL | Oct 7, 2013 11:18:46 AM

9. I could watch him reading from the dictionary all day...

Posted by: Betty Treacle | Oct 7, 2013 12:11:16 PM

10. I wonder if he would be better following.

Posted by: Glenn I | Oct 7, 2013 1:49:35 PM

11. What a sweetheart.

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Oct 7, 2013 2:15:30 PM

12. Nice butt? How about… very nice butt! You just want to pick up this guy and cuddle him forever (like a kitten, well said). I hope he can loosen up a bit (no pun yadda yadda), there is a feline elegance lurking in there somewhere. Might help if he had a taller partner.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Oct 7, 2013 2:36:57 PM

13. Just read Glenn's comment. He WAS following. She was doing everything.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Oct 7, 2013 2:37:50 PM

14. Adorbs, but nervous and his top line is atrocious.

Posted by: Jerry | Oct 7, 2013 3:47:17 PM

15. if his following is as strong in the UK as it is in the rest of the world he will be on the show long enough to find a dance he CAN do...

Posted by: bandanajack | Oct 7, 2013 5:12:49 PM

16. I don't think he was doing badly, he just looked uncomfortable.

Posted by: Gabe R L | Oct 8, 2013 9:10:45 PM

17. I might add that his muscles are perhaps a little too thick for this.

Posted by: Gabe R L | Oct 8, 2013 9:13:01 PM