Comments

1. will says

I don’t understand why there’s women in this video. What function do they serve? All the men are playful and sexy and colorful and buoyant and a little mischievous — and the women break up the giddy flow of shirtless and sometimes short-less freedom in the world the guys have constructed. The women are unnatural in this context. They’re interlopers in their gypsy-village costumes. Thankfully, the guys don’t pay too much attention to them (not like they do to each other).

2. GB says

Andy: Your white boy love is bordering on racist. This was cringe worthy. My sexuality has nothing to do with this, but watching this made me consider asexuality. Don’t you possess a “corny” threshold? Is this what you fought for??

3. Hagatha says

What is with the junior sized bunk bed over the oil tank? Is that one of those pre-fab cabins aka a Park Model? And then he get’s on a bicycle that is clearly adjusted for a much shorter man. Where are the lilliputians?

4. DW says

Lighthearted and fun. Very nice to see sexy men celebrated who don’t all look like cookie-cutter twinks. The women don’t bother me — they are obviously f*g hags!

5. DW says

6. Kevin says

That made sure I’m having a “beautiful day.” LOL. Loved a lot of those guys, but he muscle guy in the white pants/toga/whatever with the huge chest is MINE!

7. EJC says

Come on guys, this isn’t a travel document! It just fun, who cares where it was filmed, it would appear being gay these day always has to make a statement, get over it and just enjoy . . .for once!

8. Tom says

I enjoyed it immensely. So nice to see “natural” men, so refreshing to know that to be sexy and desirable, you don’t have to spend 8 days a week in the gym like here in the US. I applaud those who made this possible, pity it will not continue. I’m just wondering why I have not heard of this until now?