Football (American) | I'm Not Gay | Kordell Stewart | News

BigGayDeal.com

Former NFL QB Kordell Stewart: I'm Not Gay. 'I'm a 100 Percent Man' — VIDEO

Kordell_stewart

Former NFL quarterback Kordell Stewart seems intent on dispelling rumors that he is gay after his ex-wife, Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member Porsha Stewart, dragged out her divorce on the show's season premiere earlier this week.

He appeared on V-103  on Tuesday. Said Stewart:

"No. No. I'm not on the down low. I'm a 100% man! I don't do no homophobic. I don't do no none of that. There's nothing about no dude that I see."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I like how they think being gay or bisexual is not being a real man. So stupid. At least he said in ghetto English that he's not homophobic.

Posted by: Martin | Nov 6, 2013 9:52:24 AM

2. Odd. I'm gay and I'm also 100% man! Sometimes I even have a little extra man in me, if you know what I mean.

Posted by: Brian G | Nov 6, 2013 9:52:49 AM

3. Racists, lay off, you know he didn't mean it like that.

Posted by: Fenrox | Nov 6, 2013 9:54:15 AM

4. I bet I own more power tools than he does (and more than most lesbians). I like to play disco while demoing walls and then I break out the big tool box.

Posted by: QJ201 | Nov 6, 2013 9:55:51 AM

5. Not MUCH of a man if you feel like you have to say things like that.

Posted by: Tiger | Nov 6, 2013 10:00:15 AM

6. Not exactly an inspiration to the kids, is he?

Posted by: anon | Nov 6, 2013 10:00:19 AM

7. God, he sounds ignorant.

Posted by: Michael W. | Nov 6, 2013 10:00:23 AM

8. @Fenrox

Why does the black community always get free passes for their ignorant homophobia? Yes he did mean what he said. He thinks being gay or bisexual is not being a real man, which is common in the ghetto.

Posted by: Martin | Nov 6, 2013 10:00:30 AM

9. @Fenrox

Posted by: Martin | Nov 6, 2013 10:00:31 AM

10. Uneducated or head trauma? You decide.

Posted by: Truthteller | Nov 6, 2013 10:02:18 AM

11. So well spoken.

Posted by: Not that Rob | Nov 6, 2013 10:02:22 AM

12. Andy, will you please leave Kordell alone. You know he's very sensitive, and he cries at the drop of a hat.

I'm going to have a Chris Crocker moment here, "LEAVE KORDELL ALONE!!!!!"

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Nov 6, 2013 10:02:43 AM

13. 100% filler, pick slime by-product. Tastes like bigots, but gives you gas.

Posted by: spg | Nov 6, 2013 10:03:29 AM

14. I'm sure there are a few police reports from the 90s which contradict Kordell's nonsense.

Posted by: Michael | Nov 6, 2013 10:05:37 AM

15. "I don't do no none of that".... a triple negative?? Or quadruple?

Posted by: Ken | Nov 6, 2013 10:05:44 AM

16. wow - what agreat Orator

Posted by: disgusted american | Nov 6, 2013 10:06:33 AM

17. EBONICS R BACK! I missed them so.

Posted by: Wavin' Dave | Nov 6, 2013 10:10:28 AM

18. He has only exposed himself as being confused about sexuality and sexual orientation (in general and by extention, his own).

A lot of very confused and not-very-bright men (he's obviously in that category) convince themselves in their own heads of ideas like "I like to have sex with men more than women, but I have a no-kissing rule, I'm tall and I can win arm wrestles, so I ain't no gay."

And being desperately scared of one's own homosexuality can be one of the biggest motivators to maintain one's own confusion.

Posted by: GregV | Nov 6, 2013 10:12:49 AM

19. No homo? Buwhahahahaha.

Posted by: NotSafeForWork | Nov 6, 2013 10:13:38 AM

20. No intelligence to be found there. He is 100% idiot.

Posted by: Jay | Nov 6, 2013 10:16:29 AM

21. Dear God.

Posted by: Sean | Nov 6, 2013 10:16:59 AM

22. @ "Why does the black community always get free passes for their ignorant homophobia?"

A free pass? On this blog? I don't think so. But YOU b.tchy Martin, will not get a free pass on your ignorant racism. Not while I'm around.

@ "EBONICS R BACK! I missed them so"

And pompous pansies are back, WAVIN' DAVE. I haven't missed them so.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Nov 6, 2013 10:17:35 AM

23. He's putting on the stupidity to seem 'all man'. He was never that stupid on the show and isn't that ghetto either but I've noticed culturally working class men try to instill their masculinity by acting and speaking more hyperbolic and poor then they are.

It's noticed more with ethnic minorities like Blacks and Hispanics because their cultures are so loud but it's a working class thing across the colour lines.

Posted by: Rowan | Nov 6, 2013 10:18:03 AM

24. So can you please explain what happened in Frick Park the started all these rumors when you played for the Steelers?

Posted by: Jack Giles | Nov 6, 2013 10:19:02 AM

25. Even Obama engages in "code switching" when he wants to project more blackness. I once heard him speak in a black church and I couldn't believe what an act he put on from the pulpit.

Posted by: keating | Nov 6, 2013 10:22:28 AM