Miley Cyrus | News

BigGayDeal.com

Right Wing Radio Hosts: Miley Cyrus Sold Her Soul to Satan, Had Sex With a Demon - AUDIO

Miley 2

Responding to a picture posted on Miley Cyrus's Twitter account showing the 20-year-old pop star celebrating the Halloween spirit with a prop skeleton, right wing radio host Rick Wiles lamented Miley's transformation into the "poster child" for the "Synagogue of Satan."

Rick WilesSaid Wiles (pictured right):

"Any wonder whom she serves as her soul's master? Sadly, I think Miley is merely the latest young talented person to make the deal with Lucifer. I am thoroughly convinced many pop culture music and movie stars sold their souls to Satan in return for fame and money."

Right Wing Watch reports that Wiles was later joined by pastor Joe Schimmel in an analysis of the singer's VMA performance in August, with Schimmel asserting, "she's basically, at least symbolically, showing how to have sex with some Satanic figure."

Listen to both snippets (and check out Miley's "satanic" photo) AFTER THE JUMP...

Miley3

Comments

1. Sometimes fans of fantasy fiction confuse their stories with reality.

Posted by: Randy | Nov 3, 2013 4:36:45 PM

2. Nope

Posted by: Sean | Nov 3, 2013 4:39:59 PM

3. Lucifer blah blah blah sex blah blah blah Satan blah blah blah -- I really can't pay attention to what he is saying because I'm so transfixed by the fabulous hair-do! How can I get my hair plugs to stand up like that? Is it product? Electro-shock? Cross-breeding with hedgehogs? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Posted by: kit | Nov 3, 2013 4:43:10 PM

4. You show me someone who talks about Satan, and "demons" who isn't 100% bats**t insane, and I'll show you a unicorn.

Incidentally, if any of you have a fear of demonic possession, I've discovered a 100% guaranteed method of protection: don't believe it's possible.

Atheists and Agnostics and secularists tend to not get possessed, mmmkay?

Posted by: Little Kiwi | Nov 3, 2013 4:43:22 PM

5. People still talking like this?... my pointed tail is a lashin'.

Posted by: UFFDA | Nov 3, 2013 5:10:43 PM

6. Miley sold her soul to her record label. Much worse than selling it to
    Lucifer.

Posted by: Adrenan P | Nov 3, 2013 5:14:41 PM

7. ...ohh well they figured it all out - haven't they? lol ummm, Noooo - she wanted to obviously CHANGE her cutesy Image in a Permanent way - and Make More $$$$

Posted by: disgusted American | Nov 3, 2013 5:17:31 PM

8. So THAT is what it takes to get fame and fortune? My gosh, so simple! I don’t know how millions of starving folks didn’t realize that little secret. I guess they were praying to the wrong god then.

Posted by: SAYTHETRUTH | Nov 3, 2013 5:28:26 PM

9. Yes, the existence of Miley Cyrus is offensive. But at least she exists! Lucifer? really? How they manage to keep an audience while maintaining these fictional characters exist is mind-boggling. Lucifer...lol.

Posted by: Sean | Nov 3, 2013 5:33:07 PM

10. Hey, I look at it like this: she's painfully annoying, but NOTHING MORE THAN THAT.

As far as having sex with demons, so did Lilith. She thought that demons were better at sex than Adam, which I don't doubt, if for no other reason than that the demons let Lilith get on top. We know that the Jeebus lovers greatly fear women who insist on anything other than missionary position.

Posted by: Jerry | Nov 3, 2013 5:45:15 PM

11. All these little minds seem to take the iconography of medieval Europe seriously.
    They seem to have swallowed all the medieval paintings depicting demons with forks prodding and tormenting souls....and they have combined that with the similar iconography of The Witchcraft Craze of the Thirteenth Century.

These are the same nutcases who burned old women who had cats; they are the same people as the Bishop of Trier who held a trial for a cockrel and burned it at the stake when it was found guilty of witchcraft. These nuts probably still believe in flying broomsticks.

These are the same people who know the names of the different devils, Satan/Lucifer ( one and the same), Beelzebub.....I've forgotten all the others.
    My point is that these are medievalists, still as simple minded as ever, now with a veneer of evangelicalism.
    They are not only dumb but they are needy and emotionally stunted and on the edge of psychotic.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Nov 3, 2013 6:01:05 PM

12. No. she sold her soul for fame.

Posted by: fireblazes | Nov 3, 2013 6:04:43 PM

13. LOLz, oh American Taliban you're hopeless.

Posted by: Ulu | Nov 3, 2013 6:27:52 PM

14. Every time I see that shot of Miley I think of Michele Bachmann posing for a VERY disinterested Marcus. There's an accordion polka throbbing in the background. Hmmmmm.

Posted by: Geoff | Nov 3, 2013 6:59:26 PM

15. Geoff, that's the funniest thing I've read today! Especially the bit about the polka...

Posted by: kdknyc | Nov 3, 2013 7:02:24 PM

16. What if these, cribstians, people actually are the servants of Hell? They're the only ones talking about Satan and sexing demons. Isn't the devil supposed to be clever? Christians and most religious fanatics say his name the most and invoke all his pantheon of demons. I bet they're working with Satan to keep his name alive.
    Holy Chit !

Posted by: Will | Nov 3, 2013 7:59:39 PM

17. Oh, that explains everything.

Posted by: Joe in Ct | Nov 3, 2013 10:28:00 PM

18. Just a hint to the "Reverend" Wiles: No matter how much you tease them 50 or hair plugs will not hide your male pattern baldness. In fact it makes you look pretty silly.

Posted by: Caliban | Nov 3, 2013 10:40:04 PM

19. You can't sell your soul. It's non negotiable.

Posted by: UFFDA | Nov 4, 2013 12:15:48 AM

20. I know what HIS sexual fantasy is!

Posted by: Jack M | Nov 4, 2013 8:41:12 AM

21. Seems Lucifer short-changed her. Next time she should ask for Talent.

Posted by: tranquilo | Nov 4, 2013 8:52:09 AM

22. Were they witnesses of Miley's wedding with Satan? Were they Satan's groomsmen?

Posted by: john patrick | Nov 4, 2013 9:37:50 AM

23. That explains why Miley is always sticking her tongue out - she's practicing for when she has to spit up pea soup on priests.

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Nov 4, 2013 10:06:59 AM

24. I find that actually creditable.

Posted by: Diogenes | Nov 4, 2013 10:19:31 AM

25. Can't she just take her money and go away? She was talentless marketing gimmick sold to tweeners and is past her sell-by date.

Posted by: anon | Nov 4, 2013 10:46:25 AM