News | Pets

BigGayDeal.com

26 Dogs and a Cat Star in Woofy Stop-Motion Clip: VIDEO

Pets

26 different dogs and a cat enjoy cooling off in the Pacific after a day making a stop-motion video at Malibu Dog Training.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Training2

Comments

1. Why did I just watch that? I would say some people have too much time on their hands but I'm guessing this was an advert? I'm not a pet owner so maybe I don't get it but why is the Internet just one big episode of "Animals do the darndest things"?

Posted by: Jack Ford | Dec 13, 2013 11:40:27 AM

2. Thank you.

Posted by: Paul R | Dec 13, 2013 11:42:08 AM

3. @ Jack Ford, my guess is that it is an advert/viral video showcasing the training abilities of said Malibu pet center. Owning and training just one very headstrong border collie, I can attest that getting all the animals to sit in one place and face in the same direction, especially with a cat mixed in with all the dogs, is impressive. And something I could never train my dog to do (or just don't have the patience and time).

Posted by: AriesMatt | Dec 13, 2013 11:57:42 AM

4. @ Jack Ford, my guess is that it is an advert/viral video showcasing the training abilities of said Malibu pet center. Owning and training just one very headstrong border collie, I can attest that getting all the animals to sit in one place and face in the same direction, especially with a cat mixed in with all the dogs, is impressive. And something I could never train my dog to do (or just don't have the patience and time).

Posted by: AriesMatt | Dec 13, 2013 11:57:45 AM

5. @Jack,

You made a conscious decision to watch it. And I'm sure you read the title of the post before you clicked, because you had to to get to the video. Don't blame the internet (or others, for that matter) for your poor decisions; just make different ones.

Posted by: Raybob | Dec 13, 2013 1:42:13 PM

6. aww this is adorable! I love dogs. They just put a smile on my face

Posted by: Junior | Dec 19, 2013 1:43:26 PM

7. Well I loved it. Adorable.

Posted by: Kortez | Dec 19, 2013 1:44:33 PM