Cats | Dogs | Pets

A Dramatic Supercut of Cats Intimidating Dogs: VIDEO

Dog

This cute compilation video features cats doing their best to prevent their canine siblings from walking past.

Watch these cats channel their inner Gandalf, AFTER THE JUMP...

Cat

Comments

1. My God this is funny!

Posted by: UFFDA | Dec 9, 2013 9:14:47 AM

2. Too funny! [I hate cats.]

Posted by: Gigi | Dec 9, 2013 9:37:52 AM

3. Dogs rule! (even if they are wimps!)

Posted by: Mark | Dec 9, 2013 9:40:50 AM

4. I saw this on Friday and it made my day. I love them both. I love cats for being little evil trolls sometimes (my cats harass my dog when she's eating and it's hilarious) and I love dogs for being big lovable goofs.

Posted by: AJ | Dec 9, 2013 9:58:04 AM

5. Love it! Cats rule the roost.
    I have 2 pet cats, a brother and sister named Caesar and Cleopatra. And yes, they act like royalty too - but they're very loveable.

Posted by: David From Canada | Dec 9, 2013 10:00:57 AM

6. My favorite is the guy who says, "c'mon, dude, you're gonna have to learn how to walk past the cat!"

Posted by: Raybob | Dec 9, 2013 10:41:01 AM

7. If you have a dog who is curious about other creatures, be glad that it avoids cats. The pain and cost of a dog's retinal surgery from a cat scratch are quite high.

Posted by: Paul R | Dec 9, 2013 10:42:18 AM

8. Feline bullies.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Dec 9, 2013 10:48:17 AM

9. Please don't let your cats sleep on a stairway. It's a precursor to disaster.

Posted by: anon | Dec 9, 2013 10:49:44 AM

10. This is why I love cats and hate dogs.

Posted by: Joseph | Dec 9, 2013 11:34:33 AM

11. Love dogs, live w/cats. New kitten (Tommy, 16 week old rescue from the brew pub) was trying this on my Labs and making one neurotic because she didnt want to get yelled at. I was going to break out the super soaker but the little punk pushed it too far and the Stella dog grabbed him and held him in her mouth for 3 minutes (or more)until he stopped struggling. Issue resolved. The kitten hops up on the back of the couch when a dog comes by now. I have known of dogs who made a sport out of killing cats so these cats are lucky they live in symapthetic households with responsible pet owners.
    Also, why are sooo many of those cats in the vid obease??? BAD owners. They deserve all the vet bills a fat cat brings on to them.

Posted by: KevInPDX | Dec 9, 2013 3:12:09 PM

12. Love dogs, live w/cats. New kitten (Tommy, 16 week old rescue from the brew pub) was trying this on my Labs and making one neurotic because she didnt want to get yelled at. I was going to break out the super soaker but the little punk pushed it too far and the Stella dog grabbed him and held him in her mouth for 3 minutes (or more)until he stopped struggling. Issue resolved. The kitten hops up on the back of the couch when a dog comes by now. I have known of dogs who made a sport out of killing cats so these cats are lucky they live in symapthetic households with responsible pet owners.

Posted by: KevInPDX | Dec 9, 2013 3:12:09 PM

13. My cat and dog did get along...

Posted by: jarago | Dec 9, 2013 6:20:48 PM