Beyoncé Releases Surprise Album with 17 Videos; Preview Them All HERE

"Heaven"

"Haunted"

"Grown Woman"

"Ghost"

"XO"

"Yoncé"

Comments

1. ASamb says

Also, can Andy Towle please start supporting gay male acts rather than corporate females with wealthy rapper husbands?

Also, don’t forget that Beyonce reportedly accepted money from the homophobic Gaddafi family.

2. V-8 says

all this hard work and effort, and she simply forgot to retouch her roots…

watched the “haunted” video this morning, and while it is totally Beyonce doing Gaga doing Madonna doing Dietrich, I have to say that she’s done it well, and as always, the sound is good and seems fresh… I’m not a big fan of her at all, but all I can say is that she has a great team behind her that makes great decisions (this is not a put down)… Gaga’s team shitted on the fan last time, Madonna’s wasn’t too far behind…

3. Jack Ford says

And the whingers are off… Jesus. This is pretty cool. Dropping an album of 14 videos with no warning. I’ll probably buy it. I like what I see/hear so far.

4. Jack Ford says

5. graphicjack says

First let me state that I am a fan of B and have seen two of her tours. While I like a few of these songs, I find several of the videos are similar in look and feel to what her younger sister, Solange, has done. And the video for “Haunted” is totally “Justify My Love” in colour. Haven’t these wannabe’s figured out that copying the Queen is reductive. LOL… seriously though, I’ll give her props for a new concept having an entire album of videos dropped at once. It’s pretty audacious. I wonder which of these songs will end up being the standouts.

6. graphicjack says

7. graphicjack says

8. C.J. says

So many crabbies today….jeez. Was totally thrilled to get this surprise last night and listened and watched the entire album. It is great! Not stellar….not life changing…but I really am loving it.

9. Tyler says

CJ, it’s really just one crab, our resident troll. AsamB used to just be Asam, but Rick changed it because he thought he could slip his trolling in a little easier that way, and that it would take longer for us to catch on. However, his rants are so similar and misogynistic that they could really only come from one demented soul.

Nice try, Rick.

I’m really diggin’ Beyoncé’s new material. Except the Pretty Hurts video is kind of a Marina and the Diamonds rip off. But otherwise I’m very pleased.

10. Tyler says

Nice try, Rick.

11. Derrick from Philly says

Rick, you Prick…no, you’re not that enticing….just Rick.

I like Beyonce, and I loved Whitney.

Why don’t you use your own posting name to comment hateful sh.t? You aint got the guts, do ya’?

12. John says

I love how stupid these “content police” commenters make themselves sound. Save us all the work…

Anyway, I’ll likely not watch the videos, but the idea of a surprise album is pretty bad ass. Props.

13. Ulu says

She has a great voice and is of course stunning to look at. It’s just that the point of every video seems merciless hammer the point that she is sexy. I don’t see any narratives or stories being told and isn’t that the point of music videos, to tell stories or have they devolved long ago into pure vanity?

Not sure if I need xanax with my coffee, but if you offer it I’ll take it 😀

14. JS says

Let me start by saying that I am a huge fan of Beyonce, but most of these new songs seem a bit sleepy. However, the videos look amazing, as does Beyonce. Maybe they get better, given that we only hear a short snippet, but only 2 or 3 sound great, and they are clearly following Rihanna’s successful corner of the market. Too bad, because Beyonce should be leading the pack with her own style.