Comments

1. Paul R says

Makes me miss my Scout, who died in October and weighed about 10 times as much as the mini-dog here. But I had a dachshund when I was a kid and he bit a bully of mine, so it’s all good.

Scout stared at me all the time, but also always looked away if attention were paid. And refused to pose for photos.

2. Eric says

It’s not about Sam being a bitchy queen, etc., it’s just a mean comment that brings nothing constructive to the conversation and only leaves everyone feeling bad. Mean comments come from straight people and gay people alike. More and more, the comments on Towleroad remind me of YouTube, and we all know that’s saying something.

3. gregorybrown says

Personally,I prefer the company of cats. They don’t pretend much of anything. But I have some dog friends who are sweet, and few of them are so coy. It’s a sweet clip. with 2 sweet subjects.

4. TANK says

Tank approves of this post! It’s so nice to see a really cute guy on here who is manly and macho, also. The little doggie is just adorable. The bitter queens who leave negative comments about positive videos like this one need to get real lives. Just keepin’ it real, guys!

5. Quicksilver says

Yep, that’s doxy behavior. Got two and they have a billion times the personality of any stupid human. Little tubular attitudes of muscle and love. *wink*

6. Derrick from Philly says

LOL @” Dachshunds are like cocktail weenies for my pit bull. Ain’t got no time for sissy dogs in my ‘hood.”

Posted by: Derrick From Philly | Dec 13, 2013 8:11:42 AM

LOL You are one pure b.tch. You call yourself a masculine man, but you can be a pure catty queen when you want to be. LOL

7. Derrick from Philly says

Posted by: Derrick From Philly | Dec 13, 2013 8:11:42 AM

8. Derrick from Philly says

@ “Dachshunds are like cocktail weenies for my pit bull. Ain’t got no time for sissy dogs in my ‘hood.

Posted by: Derrick From Philly | Dec 13, 2013 8:11:42 AM

Rick,

you do realize that Towleroad “regulars” can tell when you are making comments under my posting name.

You’re so silly. You make me sound like Antwan “hide your mother, hide yo’ sister!”