Allison Janney | Ellen DeGeneres | News | Shirtless

BigGayDeal.com

Ellen Gives Allison Janney Shirtless Hunks for Her Birthday: VIDEO

Janney

On today's Ellen, Allison Janney stops by and Ellen takes a moment (or three) to recognize her birthday.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

2_janney

Comments

1. Good lord, if I were an alien, I'd say we were obsessed with sex and skin and shirtless hunks. We fetishize everything. Maybe this accounts for why most gay men you meet are self-involved and vapid. Andy, isn't it time for another underwear model interview?

Posted by: will | Dec 2, 2013 9:49:45 AM

2. Daytime television is incredibly hypocritical re: male vs. female objectification. That said, where can I get Alan's number? :-)

Posted by: Alan | Dec 2, 2013 10:08:15 AM

3. Yeah, Alan was the one I liked too--if he has that much of a problem keeping his tie on, hopefully his pants and underwear are similarly inclined. :) (And I love that Ellen, an open lesbian, is the biggest proponent of exploiting shirtless men on daytime TV!)

Posted by: Dback | Dec 2, 2013 10:29:24 AM

4. That's what I wanted for my birthday.

You guys must see the irony of Ellen having shirtless males on her show.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Dec 2, 2013 10:35:20 AM

5. guys look good, but Ellen's show is totally about a "giveaway" mentality now, which is why i've stopped watching it.

Posted by: keating | Dec 2, 2013 10:40:52 AM

6. Great surprise birthday gift, and beautiful guys, but a question: who is Allison Janney? Never heard of her before and she doesn't look familiar. A T.V. star?

Posted by: David From Canada | Dec 2, 2013 11:21:22 AM

7. David from Canada, Allison Janney is a very accomplished actress with a big career in television and movies. Look her up on Google. What surprises me about this is that I am sure I read that she is a lesbian. Could be I was misinformed.
    John (also from Canada)

Posted by: John Freeman | Dec 2, 2013 11:58:05 AM

8. She's perhaps most famous for her role as White House Press Secretary/Chief of Staff C.J. Cregg on the TV series The West Wing. She's also been in the movies The Object of my Affection, American Beauty and Juno among others.

Posted by: Craig | Dec 2, 2013 12:04:52 PM

9. She is currently on the CBS Monday night sitcom "Mom" with Anna Faris.

Posted by: BETTY | Dec 2, 2013 1:35:10 PM

10. Will, is that a bad thing?

Posted by: db | Dec 2, 2013 2:16:57 PM

11. She is currently in a major supporting role on Showtime's "Masters Of Sex", and frankly is brilliant. What a treasure.

Posted by: clint | Dec 2, 2013 2:41:26 PM

12. I want the hunk with the beard as my birthday treat! Isn't Ellen's target audience stay at home women- I would think they would enjoy the male eye candy...

Posted by: jarago | Dec 2, 2013 4:32:19 PM

13. wow - you guys remind me of the group of men sitting in the corner of a party, just mumbling to each other about how strange it is that people have fun sometimes. Because it is obvious that you don't see the lite part of life at all.

Posted by: mattman | Dec 2, 2013 4:50:34 PM

14. Janney was also in The Help in a very significant role. Her acting ability range is phenomenal. Just a couple of weeks ago, she made me tear up a little from TWO different shows in the same week: Masters of Sex and Mom (I know, a comedy, but she still had some heavy material to work with).

Posted by: AriesMatt | Dec 2, 2013 5:50:28 PM

15. Ellen sure knows how to keep her female and gay male audience happy.

Posted by: andrew | Dec 2, 2013 7:55:08 PM

16. Ellen sure knows how to keep her female and gay male audience happy.

Posted by: andrew | Dec 2, 2013 7:55:08 PM

17. Here's Allen:

Posted by: M | Dec 2, 2013 9:03:47 PM

18. Allison Janney's birthday is Nov. 19 -- so this segment was filmed on Nov. 20. And it aired on Dec. 2? Weird!

Posted by: Jordan | Dec 2, 2013 9:07:34 PM