Facial Hair | News | Prince Harry

BigGayDeal.com

Prince Harry Has Grown a Bushy Ginger Polar Beard: PHOTO

Harry

Prince Harry, who recently completed a trip to the South Pole, was photographed sporting a new beard at the National Science Foundation's Amundsen-Scott South Pole station over the weekend.

Writes Tom Sykes at TDB:

Prince Harry lined up for this latest photo with Alexander Skarsgård, the actor who was the celebrity patron of the American team.

Three teams of seven participants each - representing the United Kingdom, the United States and the Commonwealth took part in the Virgin Money-sponsored event in aid of the charity Walking With the Wounded. The teams arrived on Dec. 13 at the South Pole after a difficult trip bedeviled by atrocious conditions.

One more shot, AFTER THE JUMP...

(images national science foundation)

Nsf

Comments

1. What a bunch overly made up queens. Would it have been so much trouble to include some real men on that expedition?

Posted by: Rick | Dec 17, 2013 5:55:09 PM

2. @ "What a bunch overly made up queens. Would it have been so much trouble to include some real men on that expedition?"

Posted by: Rick | Dec 17, 2013 5:55:09 PM

OK, eventhough the real Rick and I despise each other totally-- that aint the real Rick's posting. But it's a parody of Rick's sentiments about masculinity.

Rick, you reap what you sow.

I don't want to use anybody else's posting name but mine. I'm proud of me...in a way..sometimes. LOL

LOL...Rick would let Harry tear his 55 year old booty up!

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Dec 17, 2013 6:11:30 PM

3. I don't get it. Disqus can be added to any website for free. What is the reason it isn't being used?

This years-long name game crap is annoying.

Posted by: antisaint | Dec 17, 2013 6:41:09 PM

4. I want to go to there.

Posted by: Miguel R. | Dec 17, 2013 6:44:45 PM

5. I would love to bathe the both of them in a hot bubble bath. I'm pretty sure they're smelling ripe.

Posted by: Mick | Dec 17, 2013 8:54:14 PM

6. Well, with that beard, the resemblance Harry has to a couple of his ancestors is pretty evident to me.

Posted by: Jack | Dec 17, 2013 9:56:19 PM

7. They're dressed like they're at a Black Panthers meeting. lol

Posted by: Hyde | Dec 17, 2013 10:24:51 PM

8. I AM SORRY DUDES...NONE OF THESE GUYS ARE "HOT". SCARRRSGARRRD HAS THE BIGGEST BAGS UNDER HIS EYES....AND SKINNY WITH WIDE WOMANLY HIPS! THE OTHERS ONE IS PLAIN AS HELL....SERIOUS GUYS????

Posted by: Shannon | Dec 17, 2013 10:57:49 PM

9. And I thought Harry couldn't get any hotter...

Posted by: jsb | Dec 18, 2013 1:14:48 AM

10. Mmm, sexy pairing!

Posted by: SpaceCadet | Dec 18, 2013 2:20:21 AM

11. I just don't the the whole 'Skarsgard is hot' thing - he's a 5 or a 6 IMHO. Harry with the beard? 9.

Posted by: Tarc | Dec 18, 2013 7:55:22 AM

12. Wow, I've never fancied him before, and I don't even like beards but he looks really hot in these pics O.o

Posted by: danswon | Dec 18, 2013 9:55:37 AM

13. Harry was cute without the beard. With the beard, he is hot.

Posted by: Rich | Dec 18, 2013 1:36:52 PM

14. Very hot. He looks like a German U-Boat commander, which isn't surprising since his real last name is Battenberg.

Posted by: Robert | Dec 19, 2013 6:36:06 PM