Kevin Spacey | News | Television

The Season 2 'House of Cards' Trailer is Here: VIDEO

Houseofcards

Kevin Spacey's Frank Underwood is now the Vice President in Season 2 of Netflix's House of Cards, which received four Golden Globe nominations yesterday to add to its collection of PGA, WGA, and SAG award nods.

Check out the new trailer, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Rgh. Didn't someone tell them that the 'useless things' line was the very worst of the entire season. Corny nonsense.

Posted by: Chaz | Dec 13, 2013 9:47:58 AM

2. This looks fantastic

Posted by: mxg | Dec 13, 2013 10:00:00 AM

3. Well done. An "immorality play" for our times. Will look forward to watching.

Posted by: bluedogjim | Dec 13, 2013 10:22:11 AM

4. I used to think the sun shone out of Spacey's butt but now I'm not so sure: he's been doing this louche Mr Suth'n thing for so long now I can remember when I saw him anything else. Fiddling with his cuff-links and staring balefully at people.

It's enjoyable but he's definitely coasting.

Posted by: Chaz | Dec 13, 2013 10:26:47 AM

5. I used to think the sun shone out of Spacey's butt but now I'm not so sure: he's been doing this louche Mr Suth'n thing for so long now I can remember when I saw him anything else. Fiddling with his cuff-links and staring balefully at people.

It's enjoyable but he's definitely coasting.

Posted by: Chaz | Dec 13, 2013 10:26:52 AM

6. I used to think the sun shone out of Spacey's butt but now I'm not so sure: he's been doing this louche Mr Suth'n thing for so long now I can't remember when I saw him do anything else. Fiddling with his cuff-links and staring balefully at people.

It's enjoyable but he's definitely coasting.

Posted by: Chaz | Dec 13, 2013 10:27:34 AM

7. This makes bad vibes from the get go. It's death row.

Posted by: UFFDA | Dec 13, 2013 12:01:53 PM

8. Interestingly, for me, this trailer doesn't come close to capturing the brilliance and intensity of House of Cards. Season 1 is one of the best political thriller series I've ever watched. Looking forward to Season 2.

Posted by: AriesMatt | Dec 13, 2013 12:13:05 PM

9. The trailer rarely does a show justice. I just hope it's less like the action thriller portrayed and more political drama.

Posted by: Brandon H | Dec 13, 2013 4:35:56 PM

10. Death row? The first line was corny? Ohh please.

This is one of the greatest shows/ dramas in a generation. That first speech of his in the opening episode was necessary and flawlessly acted. It shows the duality of certain people; the brutal resolve to end a life, but the compassion and concern in ending it to stop needless, unending suffering. It's foretelling of Frank's subsequent actions, as a morality play on a competely immoral, evil man can older go and stay interesting so far, and vice versa with an ethical, kind politician (also unbelievable lol). A drama around a ruthless, yet sometimes kind-hearted and concerned power-grabber who slowly schemes and plots his way from obscurity to the pinnacle did power is attention-grabbing. And I hope it continues to be.

Posted by: Scott | Dec 13, 2013 7:51:33 PM