Film and TV | Jake Gyllenhaal | Trailer | Video

Double Bearded Jake Gyllenhaal Goodness In 'Enemy' Trailer: VIDEO

J_gyllenhaal

Dubbed a "haunting and provocative psychosexual thriller about duality and identity, where in the end only one man will survive," Enemy pits professor Adam Bell against his exact look-alike, an actor named Anthony Clair. Through a series of improbable events, their lives become entangled after Bell tracks down Clair, and in the end only one will live.

That's not important. What is important is that this is a film filled with 90 minutes of scruffed-up Gyllenhaal, in stereo. The movie is set to hit theaters on March 14th and DirecTV on February 6th.

You can see the trailer of Jake vs. Jake AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. tired of that closeted queen

Posted by: litper | Feb 1, 2014 10:51:49 AM

2. Does he have hot gay sex with his twin?

Posted by: SpaceCadet | Feb 1, 2014 10:56:42 AM

3. Double bearded? What, two girl friends?

Posted by: james st. james | Feb 1, 2014 11:06:31 AM

4. Gay shaming by jealous gays has destroyed his career....

Posted by: Ankerich | Feb 1, 2014 11:47:30 AM

5. Closeted queen? Destroyed career? There must be a memo I didn't get.

Posted by: Randy | Feb 1, 2014 12:20:10 PM

6. I'll see it. Just for the eye candy.

Posted by: Mark Alexander | Feb 1, 2014 2:09:31 PM

7. I also thought that double bearded meant a movie about a bearded closeted gay guy with a girlfriend/wife. LOL. The trailer looks less interesting than what I was hoping. It's a remake of either Fight Club, Revenge of the Clone, or Twins - or all.

Posted by: Steve Talbert | Feb 1, 2014 2:48:19 PM

8. Wow so much bitchyness, sad.
    I'll see it.

Posted by: Rob | Feb 1, 2014 3:14:37 PM

9. It looks interesting but I worry the storyline vaguely resembles Satoshi Kon's Perfect Blue in a sense. Hoping I'm wrong though

Posted by: MickyFlip | Feb 1, 2014 4:23:06 PM

10. Two Jakes are always more fun than one- the trailer looks creepy and Hitchcockian and there is a classic Alfred Hitchcock presents about a man who also has a double.

Posted by: jarago | Feb 1, 2014 6:06:18 PM

11. So much self hate on this post....

Posted by: Ankerich | Feb 1, 2014 6:27:08 PM

12. I love JG but this looks so contrived which means stupid. Look alike characters are such an old tire that no re-tread can be the least bit credible. Besides not in the whole universe could there be a second man as good looking as Mr. Gyllenhaal.

Posted by: UFFDA | Feb 1, 2014 11:48:20 PM

13. MickeyFlip: A Perfect Blue reference!! I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully Enemy doesn't have quite the same resolution.

I think the film looks good, and I don't know why so many seem to dislike Jake. Except for Prince of Persia and Day After Tomorrow he's done a lot of interesting work. Source Code, Zodiac, Donnie Darko, Prisoners, End of Watch, Jarhead, Brokeback Mountain. Even then the movie should be annoying he somehow makes it interesting. Plus: he's hot, and seems like a decent enough guy.

Posted by: Bryan | Feb 2, 2014 11:22:07 PM

14. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Posted by: Rodney Wollam | Feb 3, 2014 2:10:31 PM

15. @ Bryan. Apologies for late post but I'm happy I'm not the only one who saw the Perfect Blue reference as well. And Gyllenhaal is a great actor. And easy on the eyes. But he's still developing his craft and have a feeling he'll be tackling more great roles. I look forward to it. Take care

Posted by: MickyFlip | Feb 3, 2014 9:17:18 PM

16. Oh and one more thing Bryan. This film just may be the live action version of Perfect Blue with a different plot. Much like the Matrix was to Ghost in the Shell, Inception to Paprika, Chronicle to Akira etc etc. Sometimes the best way to bring Japanimation to live action is use the references from original to put in another context. At least that's what I think.

Posted by: MickyFlip | Feb 3, 2014 9:21:04 PM