I'm Gay | News

Is This What to Expect When You Tell Someone You're Gay? — VIDEO

Expect

Is this what to expect when you tell someone you're gay?

According to David Craig, "Coming out is hard. Especially when you know these people."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Umm. The Matthew Shepherd joke is really, REALLY awful. Would you post a video jokingly reenacting jews choking to death in a gas chamber?

If it were me, I'd take this video down.

Seriously.

Posted by: Ben Trovato | Jan 10, 2014 8:43:57 AM

2. I agree with Ben.

Posted by: TL | Jan 10, 2014 8:49:01 AM

3. This is awful...jokes about incest, rape, an immigrant who says men in his country have sex with animals...this isn't satire, its a juvenile & offensive skit that lost its topic.

Posted by: Hari | Jan 10, 2014 9:19:41 AM

4. @BEN TROVATO @TL = Schoolmarms.

Posted by: BJ | Jan 10, 2014 9:20:20 AM

5. Oh faux outrage. The joke is not about Matthew Shepherd, it's about the ignorance of people outside the community defining us by a few historical sign posts. In that case relating all gayness to being a target of violence.

Posted by: Steven | Jan 10, 2014 9:20:59 AM

6. It's parody. Get a clue. However, the first one is much better. The only one I liked in the second one was the blonde girl talking about being a rotting corpse at his wedding.

Posted by: AJ | Jan 10, 2014 9:45:17 AM

7. I'm with AJ, the first one is better. In both, the female characters are much funnier than the male ones.

The second one definitely has some tasteless moments. Sex with animals isn't really ever funny.

Posted by: Paul R | Jan 10, 2014 10:13:27 AM

8. This almost turned me straight!

Posted by: Jerry Pritikin the bleacher Preacher | Jan 10, 2014 10:57:53 AM

9. 12 Years a Gay Slave! HA!

Posted by: Rodney Wollam | Jan 10, 2014 11:44:44 AM

10. Who the hell are these people? First off, no way would he ever have to come out. Second, these 'people' are just stereotypes found on tv. I've never met a single one and I've lived 15 years as a gay man in 5 different states.

Posted by: Robert | Jan 10, 2014 11:52:08 AM

11. Stupid; not funny.

Posted by: AdamK | Jan 10, 2014 11:54:21 AM

12. You can make this stuff up!

Posted by: anon | Jan 10, 2014 1:59:30 PM

13. Uh! Uh! OHH! These jokes are mildly tasteless! You can NEVER be tasteless in comedy!! Someone remove this clip from the internet IMMEDIATELY because people might SEE it! UHHH!! Could I clutch these pearls any HARDER??

Grow up.

Posted by: Chris in Kansas | Jan 10, 2014 3:57:26 PM

14. Humiliating. Why is Towleroad posting this level of video?

Posted by: Romeodawg | Jan 10, 2014 9:57:04 PM

15. Besides the fact that everyone would already know that actor was gay already, I'm only saddened that Chris in Kansas (Kansas, really? What's that like?) stole the pearl clutching line before I got to it.

Posted by: emjayay | Jan 11, 2014 3:38:17 AM

16. The Towleroad Comment Section: Where nobody likes anything.

Posted by: Anastasia Beaverhousen | Jan 11, 2014 3:40:14 AM