BigGayDeal.com

Full First Episode of HBO's 'Looking' Now Online for Free: WATCH

2_looking

Those of you without HBO who want to know what all the fuss is about are in luck.

Check it out HERE.

Comments

1. "This video is currently unavailable"

Posted by: Nathan James | Jan 20, 2014 2:40:58 PM

2. I liked it.
    I liked that it started off with the main character cruising in BV park and that there was not one shot of the Golden Gate bridge or a cable car.
    It gives me hope.

Posted by: David | Jan 20, 2014 2:47:26 PM

3. i'm sorry, but yawn.

Posted by: Keith | Jan 20, 2014 2:50:24 PM

4. Thanks, I don't get HBO so the YouTube link allowed me to watch the show.

Posted by: Pervy McPerv | Jan 20, 2014 2:55:12 PM

5. They should call this show 'Looking For Stereotypes'.

Posted by: sam | Jan 20, 2014 3:08:05 PM

6. It won't load.

Posted by: Bo | Jan 20, 2014 3:20:56 PM

7. Can't watch it where I live.

Posted by: Matt27 | Jan 20, 2014 3:30:37 PM

8. Well I liked it a LOT. Especially the bad date (been there "Sam"?)

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Jan 20, 2014 3:40:17 PM

9. Yet another gay show showing gay men obsessed with sex: a couple that is of course not into monogamy, guys going to a park to do really gross hooking up, a 40 year still thinking he is 20 something. It was a total yawn.

Posted by: Perry | Jan 20, 2014 3:44:19 PM

10. I watched the first 3 minutes. Funny how this blog is posting comments made by people calling gays 'perverts' yet this show is celebrated and within the first 3 minutes says being a 'pervert' is something to be proud of. How does this make sense?

Posted by: SLH | Jan 20, 2014 3:49:19 PM

11. "Yet another gay show showing gay men obsessed with sex:"

Yet another person who didn't actually watch the show.

Posted by: crispy | Jan 20, 2014 3:53:01 PM

12. Poor crispy. I show the show, but nice try.

Posted by: Perry | Jan 20, 2014 3:58:41 PM

13. Oh, I see... you saw it but you didn't actually understand the show because you are intellectually challenged.

Posted by: crispy | Jan 20, 2014 3:59:46 PM

14. And how the hell tells someone on a first date that they went to the park for a sleazy hookup? No one wonder you are single. What a dumbass.

Posted by: Perry | Jan 20, 2014 4:01:44 PM

15. I liked it.

Posted by: JeffNYC | Jan 20, 2014 4:02:33 PM

16. I wish there was a show about gay men like me, who never get laid because nobody wants us.

Posted by: Perry | Jan 20, 2014 4:22:07 PM

17. Look, someone used my name to try and be funny. You must be 10yrs old. lol

Posted by: Perry | Jan 20, 2014 4:24:12 PM

18. Gee wilikers!

Mix-n-match homos, instant 3-ways, sleazy bus pick-ups, park sex, lots of dope smoking, drinking and one over-40 dude who can't take being turned down so calls his ex-lover.

Yup, those are some really evolved stereotypes. We've come a long way, baby.

Posted by: johnny | Jan 20, 2014 4:32:53 PM

19. The comments under the youtube vid are hilarious. What the hell happened to young men with testosterone? Not in Looking I mean (those characters actually have some.) I mean the commenters are all concerned with straight approval and so worried that this show is showing gays as not-respectable. I guess the gay guys who are actual red-blooded males are out there getting laid and not concern-trolling on the internet...

Posted by: leprechaunvict | Jan 20, 2014 4:48:51 PM

20. I'd been anticipating this since the show was first announced to be in production and I was so let down last night. It was so boring and pointless and none of the main characters were at all interesting or dynamic.. like I don't even understand why it's a show other than that they're all gay? It just left no impression on me at all.

I'll watch for a few more weeks and hope things improve but I'm worried this is going to end up being the Elektra/Catwoman of gay TV shows because all of my friends who watched it felt the same was as I did about it.

Posted by: JMC | Jan 20, 2014 4:58:11 PM

21. I liked it more than I thought I would. Definitely will tell my friends to check it out.

Posted by: Billy | Jan 20, 2014 4:59:26 PM

22. Jonathan Groff has trouble finding a date. Right. That's realistic.

Posted by: gr8guya | Jan 20, 2014 5:03:51 PM

23. Oh, Johnny. The only stereotype here is you, the angry self-hating homo.

Mix-n-match homos... huh? The main cast had quite diverse careers, personalities, and looks.
    instant 3-ways... that was clearly foreshadowed as posing a problem for their relationship.
    sleazy bus pick-ups... meeting someone is a pickup?
    park sex... there was no sex. They were joking about how gay men used to find sex.
    lots of dope smoking... you mean that thing the president just said is no big deal?
    drinking... OMG, clutch the pearls!
    one over-40 dude who can't take being turned down so calls his ex-lover... so a realistic depiction of what getting older is like?

I'm simply glad that closet-case losers like you are not represented on this show.

Posted by: crispy | Jan 20, 2014 5:06:58 PM

24. I didn't see anything wrong with the representation on the show. There's seriously untold hordes of gay men in NYC and San Francisco who look and act just like the boring characters on this show. The only thing that struck me as off was the lack of Asian faces given the city it's set in.

The show's problem is that it is BORING not that it paints gay men in a bad light. It's an HBO original series about a group of friends in a big city and some of you were expecting sex to not be a central element to the show..? lol

Posted by: JMC | Jan 20, 2014 5:09:02 PM

25. I liked it. I think it set the groundwork for evolving characterizations. Is only half an hour which certainly limits how much characters can be developed in the first episode. Sexiness: 7 of 10

Posted by: Howard | Jan 20, 2014 5:17:25 PM