Comments

1. Lymis says

Please. They’ll simply say it was God reminding all Christians how outraged they need to be, and that they’re supposed to remember what happened the last time God got pissed about pervasive sin.

They’ll announce it’s God saying, “I am so pissed off right now that I can barely restrain myself from destroying you all, and the only thing keeping me back from doing it is my promise never to flood the earth again, so I’m putting up a rainbow as a memo to myself not to smite everyone.”

Circular reasoning works that way.

2. JackFknTwist says

And lo, there appeared a sign in the north, and God spake;
    “I love my gay creations. ….they shall increase and multiply but not in the way you think. They shall be innumerable on the Earth (even in Russia) and once they have all come out they shall be awsome.”
    And God saw that it was good and created a sign.
    Praise God….. he is getting the message at last.

3. Bill says

@jamal49 : the regular Bible will do. It says that rainbows are a sign of God’s covenant in the tale about Noah and the flood. They didn’t know about the index of refraction so they made up a story to explain things they saw.

4. Timothy Kincaid says

No!! It’s God showing that He owns the rainbow, not the homosexuals. God!! Not homosexuals!! They stole the rainbow but see, it’s God who puts it in the sky!!! As a warning. And that’s the TRUTH!!!

And Scotland ignored the warning!!! Floods!!! Hurricanes!!! Famine and locusts are coming!!!!

Cuz the HOMOSEXUALS!!!!! And the gay marriage!!!!!

Aaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Homosexual acts an abomination says

Genesis 9:12-16

King James Version (KJV)

12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

SENSATIONAL NIGHTINGALES
    It’s Gonna Rain Lyrics

It’s gonna rain
    It’s gonna rain
    You better get ready and bare this in mind
    God showed Noah, the rainbow sign
    He said it won’t be water but fire next time.

Way back in the bible days,
    Noah told the people it’s gonna rain
    but when he told them they paid him no
    mind and when it happen they were left
    behind, I tell you

It’s gonna rain
    It’s gonna rain
    You better get ready and bare this in mind
    God showed Noah, the rainbow sign
    He said it won’t be water but fire next time.

They tell me when the water begin to
    pour, they knocked on the windows, they
    knocked on the doors. They did know exactly what to do
    now you don’t want this to happen to you

It’s gonna rain
    It’s gonna rain
    You better get ready and bare this in mind
    God showed Noah, the rainbow sign
    He said it won’t be water but fire next time.

Noah told people, I’m sorry my friends
    God’s got the keys and you can’t get in if
    something don’t happen to the hearts of man
    the same thing is gonna happen again.

It’s gonna rain
    It’s gonna rain
    You better get ready and bare this in mind
    God showed Noah, the rainbow sign
    He said it won’t be water but fire next time.

6. Homosexual acts an abomination says

Romans 1:22-32

King James Version (KJV)

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

7. Homosexual acts an abomination says

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

New King James Version (NKJV)

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,[a] nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.