Comments

1. HadenoughBS says

Ignorance and homophobia are rampant in “Pastor” Manning’s itsy bitsy, teeny-tiny, wee little brain. Any parishioners who attend his “Christian” church are to be pitied for their non-Christian beliefs. Otherwise, why would a church members, especially female members, sit through his anti-gay drivel? What a sad and unimportant POS.

2. Drew says

For all the dopey white liberals out there who were taught that only white people can be racists…..SURPRISE!!!

3. spg says

Where is George Takai. I want his commentary on this.. Oh my… homo deamons… sounds very scary…

4. norseman says

And we’re allowing this idiot his 15 minutes of fame because ? The media giveth the power and media should taketh it away….

5. Hey Darlin' says

Groups exist that would love nothing more than to start a battle between minorities to stop any of us from making further progress. It’s unfortunate when minorities become a part of the problem but that doesn’t make it prevalent.

With his comments, he doesn’t seem to have very much faith in his own community so why would that extend outside it.

6. Caliban says

Yes, because doesn’t EVERY woman (black or not) want a secretly gay man to marry and to father her children? It makes for such wonderful stability in a heterosexual relationship!

Frickin’ MORON!

7. Dante says

Yet another embarrassing negro giving the black community a bad name. These “homophobes of color” are doing their best to portray African-Americans as intolerant, bigoted and backward in the eyes of progressive America. To my gay brothers and sisters I say: Keep your eyes on the prize and fight HATE wherever it rears it’s ugly head.

8. Jack M says

I laughed out loud when I saw the picture of that sign. Anybody who believes any of that doesn’t have the intelligence to wipe their own behinds.

9. Taylor says

Someone released some type of demons on that outfit he’s wearing. But, I’m pretty sure it wasn’t gay homo demons.

10. lukebrux says

As white man I always like when a black homo unleash his beast on me (just laughing but I do like so much black men…)

11. Derrick from Philly says

I wish I had a Demon Homo in me. One that recently left pro-football. NO problem. I’ve got many unused tubes of KY Jelly. Is there an the expiration date on that stuff?

12. Derrick from Philly says

Oh, I’m sorry, LUKEBRUX. You already beat me to the punch.

Well, I’ll take a sexy Puerto Rican Homo Demon then…or a Mormon Samoan… Or Hawaiian, or Irish, or Polish, or ANYBODY at this point in my life…anybody except that homo demon on this blog, Rick.

13. Daniel Berry, NYC says

Supposed to be something wrong with Black homo demons? Every one I been with was SMOKIN’ hot–in the best imaginable way! I’ve known incredibly hot Black Homo Demons in Charlotte, Baltimore, Washington, Atlanta and New York, and am more than willing to take more whenever and wherever I can.

14. Daniel Berry, NYC says

15. Mags says

Dear Harlem Pastor,

“…Unleash Gay ‘Homo’ Demons on Black Men.”

You’re confusing PRESIDENT Obama with that Wes Craven dude.

No worries, most people confuse them as well, seeing as they are almost the same persons dealing with crazies and House trained brain sucking lunatics.

16. SpaceCadet says

Yay for all the demon homos and Jason Collins and Michael Sam and all of the black gay men that are going to come out!!!

17. StudioTodd says

Who knew all it took to get a straight black guy is an American Express card and theater tickets?

BOOM! Done…black husband, please….thank you.

18. Jeff Hanna says

“…white men with their American Express cards moving into negro neighborhoods and just scoopin’ up those black men who have been converted to homosexuality.” LOL!!

19. jules says

There is more hatred in some churches than in the World. There is no way this suppose to be pastor can say he’s Godly by Gossiping, posting signs and not showing Love. Manning is an Evil Wicked Devil and so is his Members if they go to his church to Listen to anything he has to say. Manning is a Disgrace to Good Pastors Every where

20. jarago says

He is the dealing with a real issue the instability of the traditional black family but I doubt that “homo demons” have very little to do with that. And what are these poor black sisters to do get American Express cards and start humming show tunes?!

21. NY2.0 says

I can assure you, no one in Harlem where this man is based takes him seriously. He has as much credibility as a gay republican.

22. Vint says

So according to Dr. Manning, the power of the punani pales when compared with an all-expenses-paid evening of Phantom of the Opera and the Olive Garden?

If I had Obama’s power over demons, I’d summon some up that had more going for them than a show tune and a credit card.

23. Bill says

@spg : “Homo demons” sounds like a theme for the Black Party. You can imagine scantily clad go-go boys with tails and horns on their heads.

24. wfinwiz says

What an intolerable idiot! Not only is he incredibly homophobic, but he’s a racist to boot! It takes a special kind of stupid to spew such nonsense.

25. says

I live a few blocks north of this church. I walked down to see whether that sign was actually real and not photoshopped. Sadly, it was real.

Here is the video of it: