Couples | Mark Miller | News

BigGayDeal.com

'How I Met My Boyfriend' on Facebook: VIDEO

Hethcote_miller

Vlogger MarkE Miller explains how Facebook's "People You May Know" feature worked out for him in the most romantic video memoir we've seen all month.

Check it out (and don't click if you're allergic to sweetness), AFTER THE JUMP...

For more of these two, click here.

Comments

1. Thanks for the warning, Andy. Too few sites take sweetness allergies seriously.

Posted by: OddBet | Feb 25, 2014 11:56:52 AM

2. I am now ashamed for my generation.

Posted by: Sergio | Feb 25, 2014 12:01:16 PM

3. Mmmk. I'm happy for them, but when are we going to see a vlog about guys finding love who aren't über-adorable 20-somethings with their shirts off most of the time?

Posted by: DW | Feb 25, 2014 12:02:05 PM

4. Love these two white boys.

Posted by: parking | Feb 25, 2014 12:12:55 PM

5. I'm happy for them.
    I detest jet skis - they are the worst polluters in more ways than one.

Posted by: Mike | Feb 25, 2014 12:15:58 PM

6. Now let's hear it from all the beauty-white hating trolls. These guys are dazzling and sweet. Too bad losers.

Posted by: UFFDA | Feb 25, 2014 12:24:32 PM

7. DW: That's because some of us fat old farts don't know how to operate the #$%^ video. Its so good to see love and happiness anywhere it is. Indulge in the sweetness!

Posted by: Cadan | Feb 25, 2014 12:42:30 PM

8. I don't hate them for being adorable or white or gorgeous, I'm really glad for them. They put a lot of videos on YouTube showing off their life and love. I sometimes wonder what kind of people do that - show off for the public like this, carry around cameras on the end of stucks to video themselves. That's all. Glad they found love.

Posted by: JD | Feb 25, 2014 12:42:39 PM

9. These boys are both sweet and as dull as dishwater. Why are gay men so bland, obsessed with kissing and cuddling? I feel like I'm sinking in a mountain of white flour.

Posted by: will | Feb 25, 2014 12:43:39 PM

10. Well, that was... self-indulgent. My favorite part was when the taller snowflake said that the only miles that mattered were the ones in between them. Best of luck to these two gravitational singularities.

Posted by: Håkon | Feb 25, 2014 12:44:27 PM

11. Some of these comments make it clear why these guys are happy together: because they sent stuck with bitchy losers.

Posted by: J Y | Feb 25, 2014 1:04:12 PM

12. That's "aren't stuck." Stupid autocorrect.

Posted by: J Y | Feb 25, 2014 1:04:44 PM

13. Aw, I love those guys.

Posted by: Mickle | Feb 25, 2014 1:12:50 PM

14. Oh, come on. They're not posting this sweet but misguided post on Facebook for just their friends, they're posting it for everyone in the world to see. With all the problems in the world, and these two care so much about their own love? It's pretty obvious that this post would encounter some fair criticism.

Posted by: Kevin K. | Feb 25, 2014 1:17:38 PM

15. I ♥ it. I think it's wonderful that they found each other. It's what the Gay community stands for and has been fighting for, L♥VE.

Posted by: 1♥ | Feb 25, 2014 1:30:50 PM

16. Belami's next couple.

Posted by: Zoltan | Feb 25, 2014 1:38:43 PM

17. So much pathetic hate here. These guys are great, I'm subscribed to them.

"These boys are both sweet and as dull as dishwater. Why are gay men so bland, obsessed with kissing and cuddling? I feel like I'm sinking in a mountain of white flour."

Better than the stereotype that we're all horny players with a new partner every night.

"Well, that was... self-indulgent"

Yeah? So?

"My favorite part was when the taller snowflake said that the only miles that mattered were the ones in between them. Best of luck to these two gravitational singularities."

Oh no, not a sweet sentiment!

Some of you people are unbelievable.

Posted by: Will | Feb 25, 2014 1:38:48 PM

18. Get over yourself, Will. Thankfully for the functioning of society, not everyone is going to love vacuous narcissists.

Posted by: Håkon | Feb 25, 2014 1:52:21 PM

19. It is sweet, good for them. There's too little sweet nowadays.

Posted by: Sean | Feb 25, 2014 1:57:17 PM

20. Mark did a wonderful job putting this video together, the edits are very cool. Mark and Ethan have been together for quite sometime - I remember when they met. They are one of the few young gay couples on YouTube who are a pleasure to watch. I run a YouTube channel with daily videos (MarkE does one a week) and it is not easy to do. I need subscribers so if you've got a moment and want to see some of San Francisco's wonderful landmarks give it a view: http://tinyurl.com/lxokjk4

Posted by: Cary Chauvet | Feb 25, 2014 2:01:01 PM

21. "I remember when they met." Um, please examine your life. You're talking about two random people you do not know like you know them. And then plugging your own internet channel.

The internet is not real life. Please go out and experience life, don't watch others do it.

Posted by: Sam | Feb 25, 2014 2:05:02 PM

22. Lovely kissing pic.

Posted by: Matt27 | Feb 25, 2014 2:06:04 PM

23. So Håkon, do you watch any sort of media? TV? Movies? Plays? How is this so different?

Posted by: Will | Feb 25, 2014 2:06:08 PM

24. "The internet is not real life"

Depends how it's used. Relationships forged online are still real. Watching youtube channels like this, even if you don't get to know them outside of it, is no different than other forms of entertainment like tv.

Posted by: Will | Feb 25, 2014 2:07:37 PM

25. This is just so silly. I looked back at some of Andy's older posts on this couple, and it seems like they are lightning rods for controversy. Now I understand why he continues to post their drivel. (Lots of guaranteed site traffic! Very shrewd.)

Posted by: Sergio | Feb 25, 2014 2:18:05 PM