Davey Wavey | Video

What Moms Say To Their Newly Out Gay Sons: VIDEO

Gay_sons_a

Gay YouTube celebrity Davey Wavey and his friends made a funny, light-hearted video about the things mom say to their newly out gay sons. Y’know things like, “You sure it’s not just a phase?” and “So DaeKwon, your best friend… is he gay too?” It also ends on a sweet note.

Watch the video AFTER THE JUMP…

Gay_sons_b

Comments

1. My mother simply told me this: "get out, faggot. I wish you were dead." I mean, I deserved it. But as long as I hold up masculine ideals and deride the openly gay liberals who make gay equality possible, she'll just continue to ignore me rather than pretend I was dead.

Posted by: Rick | Mar 31, 2014 1:09:36 PM

2. My mother simply told me this: "get out, faggot. I wish you were dead." I mean, I deserved it. But as long as I hold up masculine ideals and deride the openly gay liberals who make gay equality possible, she'll just continue to ignore me rather than pretend I was dead.

Posted by: styler | Mar 31, 2014 1:09:41 PM

3. yeah. Moms are so dumb. Aren't they?

Posted by: David | Mar 31, 2014 1:10:07 PM

4. Love it! They did this while at PlayList Live.

Posted by: dw | Mar 31, 2014 1:14:30 PM

5. erm……

Posted by: Ryan | Mar 31, 2014 1:17:28 PM

6. This is lighthearted I suppose, but it's pretty vapid. It's a comedy skit without wit or bite. It's highest goal is trying to be cute. (it seems almost designed for little twinks and teenaged girls to say: "That's SO cute!") It would be nice, too, if we actually got a sketch that had genuine satire, a discernable target, and some sign of intelligent life lurking in it.

Posted by: will | Mar 31, 2014 1:24:57 PM

7. what's the point?

Posted by: Jim | Mar 31, 2014 1:39:38 PM

8. I saw the Davey character on a BRAVO show about internet dating. He seems like a nice guy.

Posted by: Mitch | Mar 31, 2014 1:53:05 PM

9. I saw the Davey character on a BRAVO show about internet dating. He seems like a nice guy.

Posted by: Mitch | Mar 31, 2014 1:53:06 PM

10. not as funny as I think they probably tried to be - but uh…cool enough. I kind of wish it were based more on reality as opposed to the hammy approach.

Posted by: steve | Mar 31, 2014 2:07:14 PM

11. Mildly amusing, although the real title should have been "Sh*t Moms say to their newly out gay sons".

Posted by: Howard B | Mar 31, 2014 2:17:11 PM

12. Funny enough.

Posted by: Matt | Mar 31, 2014 2:21:19 PM

13. My mother and I don't talk about my homosexuality. Well, she doesn't talk to me period. But she's less ashamed of me when I don't bring up the fact that I begrudgingly like sex with men. She'd rather have a dead son than a gay son, so I play the part of the eunuch so as not to encourage death wishes from her.

Posted by: Styler | Mar 31, 2014 2:22:05 PM

14. @ "My question is, in the comments section, why did "Rick" and "Styler" say the exact same thing and about their mom? Did they have the same mom?"

MATT, I don't know exactly what to say. No, Rick and Styler didn't have the same mother, but they did come out of the same mental asylum. I pray they closed the place down.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Mar 31, 2014 2:30:45 PM

15. @Mitch

I saw that same episode of "Internet Dating" or whatever it's called on Bravo. I found him to be super-douchey... :-(

I hope he looks back on that show in 20 years and learns something.... smh

Posted by: Jem (truly outrageous) | Mar 31, 2014 2:33:15 PM

16. wow - so sorry some of you people have awful mothers....my parents were Great....Im the 6th of 8kids and Im gay, my sister the 5th is a lesbian...my parenst loved us all equally, and thier love never waivered...they included all of our bf's/partners/gf's in all family gatherings including Christmas..and they were WW2 generation....I guess I was lucky to have the folks I did...they're gone no, but Never forgotten!

Posted by: disgusted american | Mar 31, 2014 3:13:37 PM

17. My favorite is the condescending "I love you JUST the way you are!"

Like that's so hard to do? Like I have six arms but she wouldn't have things any other way because that's just the kind of big-hearted, we-are-the-world, kum-bah-yah human being she is?

I say this sincerely, with all the filial love I have in my heart: "F*CK you, Mom!"

Posted by: Cats for Grandkids | Mar 31, 2014 3:44:21 PM

18. WHY DO YOU CONSTANTLY PROMOTE THIS GUY? HE IS AN INSULT TO ALL GAYS. I DON'T GET IT..........

Posted by: Don | Mar 31, 2014 9:22:27 PM

19. word for word. rick and styler same person clearly. do you have a life??? I bet your real name is Eustace or something. ^_^ Sorry about how you were treated. If it's true. It's not cool bro. However as one who went through foster homes and mostly raised by extremists christianizes. I personally feel your pain but I don't get the negativity towards a bunch of people you don't know nor never met.

Posted by: Alexander | Mar 31, 2014 10:03:13 PM

20. OMFG. Bitter queens. Can you please stop bitching about every little thing and just enjoy something for once???? Get over yourselves.

Posted by: Chris | Apr 1, 2014 5:36:49 PM