Models | News

How to Get a Gay Best Friend: VIDEO

Gbf

Or a restraining order.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Featuring Good Lize and Scott Gardner.

Comments

1. That made me laugh (out loud).

Posted by: JonnyNYNY2FLFL | Mar 15, 2014 2:51:35 PM

2. Effeminate gays have no real female friends. They're just being used by women, who don't truly value gay men and are in fact threatened by them. They encourage effeminacy in gay men and exploit it to further their goal of desexing and weakening the threat gay men pose. Please abandon the false effeminate persona and women lose their power over gay men. Stick up for your true, masculine selves!

Posted by: Roger | Mar 15, 2014 3:02:33 PM

3. Effeminate gays have no real female friends. They're just being used by women, who don't truly value gay men and are in fact threatened by them. They encourage effeminacy in gay men and exploit it to further their goal of desexing and weakening the threat gay men pose. Please abandon the false effeminate persona and women lose their power over gay men. Stick up for your true, masculine selves!

Posted by: Rick | Mar 15, 2014 3:02:41 PM

4. Effeminate gays have no real female friends. They're just being used by women, who don't truly value gay men and are in fact threatened by them. They encourage effeminacy in gay men and exploit it to further their goal of desexing and weakening the threat gay men pose. Please abandon the false effeminate persona and women lose their power over gay men. Stick up for your true, masculine selves!

Posted by: Enchantra | Mar 15, 2014 3:02:53 PM

5. The eyelashes on that boy are CRAZY!
    I'd run to a model agency if I were him (unless he his 5 foot 3 of course).

Posted by: Michel | Mar 15, 2014 3:06:12 PM

6. I can't. I just... can't.

Posted by: S. | Mar 15, 2014 3:06:38 PM

7. Hey Roger/Rick/Enchantra, after you've received psychiatric treatment for your multiple personality disorder, clue into the fact that "effeminate gays," as you call them, don't need your deadly earnest advice to butch it up and "stick up for [their] true masculine selves" in 2014 any more than they did in 1980 when fem-phobic clones were swishing into the gym to pump themselves up to Tom of Finland proportions. Internalized homophobia is so deadly dreary, and especially ridiculous today.

Posted by: Michael Rowe | Mar 15, 2014 3:24:46 PM

8. Don't feed the troll, she's just mad they boarded up her favorite glory hole. By they, I mean the other closet cases who were disgusted by her drooling on the other side. Pretty bad she's so disgusting she can't even get one of her own.

Posted by: Kenneth | Mar 15, 2014 3:44:52 PM

9. Effeminate gays have no real female friends. They're just being used by women, who don't truly value gay men and are in fact threatened by them. They encourage effeminacy in gay men and exploit it to further their goal of desexing and weakening the threat gay men pose. Please abandon the false effeminate persona and women lose their power over gay men. Stick up for your true, masculine selves!

Posted by: JON | Mar 15, 2014 3:55:25 PM

10. Effeminate gays have no real female friends. They're just being used by women, who don't truly value gay men and are in fact threatened by them. They encourage effeminacy in gay men and exploit it to further their goal of desexing and weakening the threat gay men pose. Please abandon the false effeminate persona and women lose their power over gay men. Stick up for your true, masculine selves!

Posted by: AG | Mar 15, 2014 3:55:44 PM

11. Effeminate gays have no real female friends. They're just being used by women, who don't truly value gay men and are in fact threatened by them. They encourage effeminacy in gay men and exploit it to further their goal of desexing and weakening the threat gay men pose. Please abandon the false effeminate persona and women lose their power over gay men. Stick up for your true, masculine selves!

Posted by: JASON | Mar 15, 2014 3:56:23 PM

12. I don't understand. Why is it that he isn't wearing a shirt? Don't gay men own any shirts?

Posted by: anon | Mar 15, 2014 4:00:07 PM

13. No shirts = clickbait

Posted by: RayRay | Mar 15, 2014 4:17:35 PM

14. A few months ago jezebel.com posted an article about gay male sexism and harassment. It showed up in one form or another in other publications. I didn't agree with it but the comments and responses from commentators demonstrated a frustration with the gay best friend meme. Both by gay men and straight women.

Posted by: Stan Schulz | Mar 15, 2014 5:06:05 PM

15. I hope some of the old-time commenters stop by here. With Rick's multiple personality disorder issues exploding here, don't we now have conclusive proof that Rick and Jason are the same person? I've always said this but I know several commenters who believed they were two different people. Seems clear it's just one demented troll, not two.

Posted by: Brian1 | Mar 15, 2014 5:09:06 PM

16. That boy's wicked cute, but he looks like trouble with a capital "t."

Posted by: Frank | Mar 15, 2014 5:17:08 PM

17. That's 'trouble' I'd like to get into

bwhahahahaaaaahahahahaha

Posted by: dumbnhung | Mar 15, 2014 5:31:26 PM

18. Disappointing there are no men in this video.

Posted by: John | Mar 15, 2014 5:33:23 PM

19. I have no real female friends. I was constantly used by women especially my mom, who don't truly value me and are in fact threatened by me. My mom encourage effeminacy in me and exploit it to further her goal of desexing and weakening me. I tried to abandon my true effeminate persona so that she will lose her power over me. I can't even get it up now and am trying without success to put on a masculine facade!

Posted by: rick | Mar 15, 2014 6:22:58 PM

20. Don't worry. I have just been released from what they called "institutionalization". I have no idea what I am talking about. I have the feeling that they are making arrangements to put me back in.

Posted by: rick | Mar 15, 2014 6:58:50 PM

21. OK, Scott is very pretty. Unfortunately, he's all too aware of it.

Posted by: Merv | Mar 15, 2014 6:59:33 PM

22. @anon : if you need a shirt, you haven't worked out enough to be shown in this type of video.

Posted by: Bill | Mar 15, 2014 8:30:05 PM

23. From my experiences about 1/2 of all gay best friends started out as closet cases looking for a beard or girls/women who saw the obvious from the start. I also notice a lot more gay best friends for women who have crummy marriages/boyfriends. YMMV but it is a trend I have noticed over time. And that means best friend not very close friend.

I wonder why no one is ever so invested in straight guys with lesbian friends? They so exist.

Posted by: robroy | Mar 15, 2014 8:41:07 PM

24. If she is the "GOOD" Lize, does that make him the "Holy Scott" Gardner who gets "BAD" quick? Hmm . . .

Uh, is Rick the troll having a breakdown with his multiple personalities?

Posted by: Mike | Mar 16, 2014 12:42:14 AM