Comments

1. UFFDA says

A herd of elk swimming and sporting in the sea…one of the best wildlife short films I have ever seen. I will save this one and never forget it. Thank you so much for posting this. What a joy.

2. Mike says

What is he, the new Bobby Trendy? Richard Simmons? People have always sort of liked Richard. Weir I think the majority would say they’ve never liked.

3. Mike says

Btw, I read about that Victor ex husband. A Georgetown Law graduate who threw everything away by having an amphetamine addiction and scamming people for hundreds of thousands of dollars through phony investments. The law boards of New York and Washington refuse to pass him for ethics violations. I guess if you’re a felon you can’t be a lawyer (who knew). Sounds like neither ex is exactly a catch.

4. will says

Oh, good lord. Johnny Weir is now becoming a “celebrity”. Another safe, neutered, flamboyantly bitchy gay man to add to television’s notables: Charles Nelson Reilly, Paul Lynde, Liberace… all the way down to Carson Kressley, Nathan Lane, and Clay Aiken.

5. I wont grow up says

Do we really need Weir to be another example of our public voice, this freak does not represent the gay people I know. Good lord, no wonder they hate us. He’s the Steppin Fetchit of the modern gay world.

6. EchtKultig says

The problem to me is not so much that he’s feminine…Graham Norton might seem feminine to some people, and Alan Carr certainly would. (Though neither in the same way as Weir.) It’s just that he has absolutely no wit, charisma, or charm. Or anything else interesting about him. At least be a pretty face like Rob Marciano. Granted the bar for these slimy celebrity worship programs is pretty low…Billy Bush strikes me as an out-of-his-element car salesman and would probably be one if it weren’t for his family connections, but Johnny is just a b̶i̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶ small thin zero.
    What makes him qualified to be a media personality? Nothing!

7. m.r. says

He actually got the job on access hollywood right after the Olympics. He and Tara got a lot of praise for their Olympics coverage so Access Hollywood hired them to do the fashion coverage for the Oscars Red Carpet show. He’s been doing bits for them ever since and now looks like they’re giving him more to do with this interview.

8. Cinna Bunny says

Wow! Being nasty is so gay! Enough with the snide negative remarks… If you dislike Weir or Gaga, then move on without making a big deal about it. Personally… I come home from work, my brain’s been working overtime, it hurts and it’s tired. The last thing I wanna watch on my laptop is a serious, intellectual, charismatic interview.

9. MIke says

“Judging by the comments he’s a lot more hated by the gay community than he’s by the general public.”

I’d seriously doubt that.
    Dlisted had a very funny write up of his ex destroying his Birkin bag and Weir warning him off the Chanels and Kate Spade’s: “Hell hath no fury like a label queen scorned.”

10. BrokebackBob says

When is Johnny going to realize that his 15 minutes were over 5 years ago. How could -anyone- live with him? At least based on his reality show and what else we know about him. I probably would have bit him too.