Comments

1. Felipe Brussels says

I loved this video…I think one of the actors is in a web series called “The Horizons”.

Never the less, I loved this video thanks for sharing it…it shows that love is love and we all deserve to love and be loved

Thanks

2. Felipe Brussels says

Thanks

3. Tyler says

Oh hey, Rick. I see you’re posting under my name again. You already posted as Uffda, roger and Jason in this thread. Were 3 aliases really not enough to satisfy your trollish craving for attention?

4. barryearle says

Well, I guess we are at a time when we get the same cliched relationship images straights have gotten for years. And now we can tell ourselves that marriage is the end just like Hollywood movies have done for decades. Well, as one who is married, it isn’t. It’s just another stage in a relationship. So enjoy this video as the fantasy it is and then get on with living.

5. tristram says

I enjoyed this, but agree with comments about the Mardi Gras itself. It has become overly commercialised and lame. As a result, the true artists and creative people have opted out of the parade: and it SHOWS! Then again, maybe parades like this have outlived their use. We’re already visible, now it’s time for the real fight to begin.

6. says

So, how does someone who doesn’t quite match the ideals of a man like that get his attention? Someone who wants the same things he wants? Flirting and Grindr must be done to the death and dismissed out of hand …

7. says