Idina Menzel | Jimmy Fallon | Music | Music Video | News

Idina Menzel, Jimmy Fallon, and The Roots Perform 'Let It Go' on Kid's Instruments: VIDEO

Menzel

Adele Dazim joined Jimmy Fallon and The Roots for a totally awesome, romping cover of Frozen's "Let It Go" played on kid's instruments.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I love Adele Dazeem.

Posted by: Jeff | Mar 4, 2014 10:01:18 AM

2. is she singing through her nose? she sounds like she is on the wrong speed.

Posted by: bandanajack | Mar 4, 2014 10:03:01 AM

3. Caught this last night, and so far, it's the best version I've heard.

Also really liked Jimmy's shirt.

Posted by: John | Mar 4, 2014 10:04:44 AM

4. She was awful on the Oscars...

Posted by: styler | Mar 4, 2014 10:05:07 AM

5. You have to hear Christina Bianco's version lampooning Idina.

Better than the original, especially when she switches to 'Celine Dion' mode"

Best!

Posted by: tristram | Mar 4, 2014 10:06:10 AM

6. Well, one thing's certain, this song can't sound any worse than it already does. It won for best song because it had no contender. Winning for best song was like winning for best ear infection.

Posted by: Al Eugene | Mar 4, 2014 10:09:51 AM

7. I thought it was great. Love adel dazeem.

Posted by: Brad | Mar 4, 2014 10:10:58 AM

8. I'm kinda in love just watching Jimmy. He totally wants to let his inner diva loose.

Posted by: Brian | Mar 4, 2014 11:11:01 AM

9. am I the only one in America who thinks that song is awful and painful to listen too

Posted by: Homo Genius | Mar 4, 2014 12:16:26 PM

10. I love that more people know her now than ever before.

Thank you John Travolta.

Posted by: Daniel | Mar 4, 2014 12:35:08 PM

11. I love it when the haters come out of their holes.

You know, you don't have to listen to everything.

Posted by: Daniel | Mar 4, 2014 12:35:50 PM

12. I never asked to listen to this song, it's been kind of forced on me (and on undoubtedly too many others) and unfortunately is stuck in my head. Please make it go away.

I must admit that Idela Kazaam's voice was perfect for the nose-jobbed, chinless character in the film.

Christina Bianco's version (presenting "The Multiple Personalities") is the best (oxymoron), I'll admit.

BTW, no contenders? HAPPY is basically a much better song. Should have won just out of popularity and sunshiny brightness. Guess it wasn't child-friendly enough. Or Disney has a lot more power than I ever imagined.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Mar 4, 2014 1:12:44 PM