Comments

1. woodroad34 says

@rolf: I’m not a “nipple” guy, but I couldn’t help noticing them, as well. Somehow, I think if someone were to brush up against them, he would faint in ecstasy.

2. bicurious says

My eyes also went to the nipples. I imagine blush or some form of makeup was applied to them for the photo shoot. They can’t look that good untouched.

3. alguien says

@josher
    possibley (i don’t know for sure)because you don’t live in the UK. it’s a really popular soap opera in england and it’s been around for decades. it pops up as an obscure reference in some UK shows that make it here.

4. emjayay says

Eastenders is a nighttime soap that as been running on the BBC for decades. But it’s nothing like an American soap. It is about people living around a London, conveniently with a pub where everyone goes, who are working class, not some mythical upper class with jobs in an absurd company like American soaps. And the scenes are short and snappy and people talk like real people, not long and languorous with people inventing weird plots on each other. It’s on YouTube.

5. emjayay says

6. emjayay says

After being on Are You Being Served, the young shop assistant blonde woman went on EastEnders as a married mother, became the Albert Square matriarch, got decades older, and quit before dying of cancer I think. That’s how old EE is.