James Franco Shares Shirtless Moment in Bed with ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Actor Keegan Allen: PHOTO

Allen_franco

James Franco shares a bed with Pretty Little Liars actor Keegan Allen in a photo shared to Instagram.

Writes Franco: "BED SELFIE WITH KEEGAN ALLEN!!!!! TIME TO GO NUTS!!!!

Keegan shared a similar shot, adding: "Loved seeing "of mice and men. And @jamesfrancotv showed me how to do a proper bed selfie"

Comments

1. Arrow says

What’s that old crude saying? “SHI- or get off the pot Franco!”
    He’s messaging popularity with gays means more than underage pus–. We need more proof.

2. Arrow says

What’s that old crude saying? “SHI- or get off the pot Franco!”

3. Cd in DC says

i’m waiting for the next selfie of Jim F impaled on some object from the rear but it doesn’t count because it’s foam rubber. He’s going to play as long as it suits him.

4. Phyllis Schlafly says

This is all part of a vast, on-going conspiracy to make being gay look cool and hip. In my day homosexual men looked and acted like the pathetic limp-wristed fairies they are. I know what you’re up to James Franco—-and I don’t like it one bit!!

5. UFFDA says

Franco is pure comical impertinence tweeking gay preciousness. He’s an ally imp and if somewhere down the road he really does have a boyfriend it will be with a wink and the same devil-may-care insouciance. Somehow he’s a free man and I admire that.

6. Derrick from Philly says

@ “In my day homosexual men looked and acted like the pathetic limp-wristed fairies they are. I know what you’re up to James Franco—-and I don’t like it one bit!! ”

Rick, I actually believe you do look like Phyllis Schlafly…when you go in drag and become “ENCHANTRA”.

James Franco is sexy…even if y’all claim he doesn’t wash.

7. Fan says

Real thing is quite striking. Most stars are. Passed him on UCLA campus few years ago. Know the kind that make you go deer in the headlights? Beautiful smile. They aren’t stars for nothing.

8. Jon says

Franco *IS* looking quite rough these days in all of these pictures. He’s aging rapidly, like he’s not taking care of himself (getting enough sleep, eating properly, smoking or drinking too much, etc.).