News | True Blood

The Trailer for the Final Season of 'True Blood' Has Arrived: VIDEO

Trueblood

A trailer for the seventh and final season of True Blood is online and ready to sink your teeth into.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP

True Blood premieres June 22 on HBO.

Comments

1. This show jumped the shark a long time ago.

Posted by: Ryan | Apr 21, 2014 9:09:21 PM

2. At this point, does anyone even care anymore? Great show, first couple of seasons. The last season actually made me feel dumber for having sat through it.

Posted by: Scott | Apr 21, 2014 9:23:08 PM

3. I like the books.

Posted by: MoJo | Apr 21, 2014 9:34:55 PM

4. Awesome! Can't wait!

Posted by: Dr. Christopher Blackwell | Apr 21, 2014 9:45:28 PM

5. It's really too bad that the show didn't stick to the plot of the books more....still good eye candy, but really had a chance to be great but is only just fun fluff. And don't get me started on how they wasted Chris Meloni's mad talents.

Posted by: Don with a "D" | Apr 21, 2014 9:48:15 PM

6. The series went off the rails into an incomphensible mess a long time ago. Fortunately, it has highly attractive actors, so I just watch it for the sex & violence.

Posted by: JonnyNYNY2FLFL | Apr 21, 2014 10:15:59 PM

7. It is definitely time to pull the plug. But I'm hoping they'll come through on the Bill/Eric sex scene Stephen Moyer and Alex Skarsgard have been asking for.

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Apr 21, 2014 10:17:26 PM

8. I don't think True Blood has ever achieved or even aspired to be top-notch quality drama the likes of fellow HBO shows like The Sopranos or Game of Thrones, but is sure as hell can be immensely entertaining and fun to watch. And it has an attractive and talented cast. Often they are just let down by the writing.

Posted by: SpaceCadet | Apr 22, 2014 1:38:58 AM

9. Looking forward to it.

Posted by: John | Apr 22, 2014 8:33:51 AM

10. Ooo, I hope this has a Walking Dead feel to it, that the humans have more to fear from the other humans than they do the monsters. Because that's true, always.

Posted by: Book | Apr 22, 2014 9:57:09 AM

11. Wow. Dreadful.

Posted by: JoshG | Apr 22, 2014 5:02:42 PM

12. While the show lost its way after season 2 it got back on track a few seasons ago. This happens to a lot of series btw. I am looking forward to watching this final season. I loved the books and really like the characters in this series.

Posted by: Liam | Apr 23, 2014 11:55:39 AM

13. While the show lost its way after season 2 it got back on track a few seasons ago. This happens to a lot of series btw. I am looking forward to watching this final season. I loved the books and really like the characters in this series.

Posted by: Liam | Apr 23, 2014 11:55:46 AM