Comments

1. Scott says

At this point, does anyone even care anymore? Great show, first couple of seasons. The last season actually made me feel dumber for having sat through it.

2. Don with a "D" says

It’s really too bad that the show didn’t stick to the plot of the books more….still good eye candy, but really had a chance to be great but is only just fun fluff. And don’t get me started on how they wasted Chris Meloni’s mad talents.

3. JonnyNYNY2FLFL says

The series went off the rails into an incomphensible mess a long time ago. Fortunately, it has highly attractive actors, so I just watch it for the sex & violence.

4. Dastius Krazitauc says

It is definitely time to pull the plug. But I’m hoping they’ll come through on the Bill/Eric sex scene Stephen Moyer and Alex Skarsgard have been asking for.

5. SpaceCadet says

I don’t think True Blood has ever achieved or even aspired to be top-notch quality drama the likes of fellow HBO shows like The Sopranos or Game of Thrones, but is sure as hell can be immensely entertaining and fun to watch. And it has an attractive and talented cast. Often they are just let down by the writing.

6. Book says

Ooo, I hope this has a Walking Dead feel to it, that the humans have more to fear from the other humans than they do the monsters. Because that’s true, always.

7. Liam says

While the show lost its way after season 2 it got back on track a few seasons ago. This happens to a lot of series btw. I am looking forward to watching this final season. I loved the books and really like the characters in this series.

8. Liam says