Angelina Jolie | Drag Queens | Film | Video

Angelina Jolie Would Be 'Thrilled' If 'Maleficent' Inspired Drag Queens: VIDEO

Jolie

During a UK press conference for the upcoming Maleficent film, Angelina Jolie and Elle Fanning were asked their opinions on possible influence that the movie could have on drag queens. Jolie replied,

"I would be thrilled if it's embraced by the drag queens. I think we all share a love of this kind of costume."

Disney villains do seem to have a certain synergy with drag queens. After all, Ursula from The Little Mermaid was inspired by Divine, and vector artist Justin Kohout drew a short series of Drag Race contestants as various villains.

You can see the clip of Jolie's interview AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. This was pretty great. I have loved Jolie since Girl, Interrupted, and Elle Fanning is just adorable.

Posted by: Mikey | May 23, 2014 9:39:21 AM

2. love her...but whats not to love, except she stole my man

Posted by: JWL | May 23, 2014 10:41:12 AM

3. I doubt La Jolie has anything to worry about. I'm sure the streets will be awash with swaths of black & horns aplenty come Halloween.

Posted by: BuyingFabricAlready | May 23, 2014 2:21:42 PM

4. I doubt La Jolie has anything to worry about. I'm sure the streets will be awash with swaths of black & horns aplenty come Halloween.

Posted by: BuyingFabricAlready | May 23, 2014 2:21:46 PM

5. I doubt La Jolie has anything to worry about. I'm sure the streets will be awash with swaths of black & horns aplenty come Halloween.

Posted by: BuyingFabricAlready | May 23, 2014 2:22:01 PM

6. I doubt La Jolie has anything to worry about. I'm sure the streets will be awash with swaths of black & horns aplenty come Halloween.

Posted by: BuyingFabricAlready | May 23, 2014 2:22:01 PM

7. I doubt La Jolie has anything to worry about. I'm sure the streets will be awash with swaths of black & horns aplenty come Halloween.

Posted by: BuyingFabricAlready | May 23, 2014 2:23:35 PM

8. I doubt La Jolie has anything to worry about. I'm sure the streets will be awash with swaths of black & horns aplenty come Halloween.

Posted by: BuyingFabricAlready | May 23, 2014 2:23:41 PM

9. I doubt La Jolie has anything to worry about. I'm sure the streets will be awash with swaths of black & horns aplenty come Halloween.

Posted by: BuyingFabricAlready | May 23, 2014 2:23:41 PM

10. You can say that again.

Posted by: WRR | May 23, 2014 9:00:08 PM