News | Texas | Video

Dallas Morning Show Host Amy Kushnir And Her Chippendales Dancers: VIDEO

Amy Kushnir and Chippendales Dancers

Last week we told you about Amy Kushnir's tantrum of storming off the set of her show over Michael Sam's televised kiss with his boyfriend. Last night, she took to Glenn Beck's show to lament ESPN's attempt at "shock value."

Today we provide you with a two-for-one bonus of moral hypocrisy and delicious eye candy in the form of video of the male strippers on her show from earlier this year.

Indulge yourself AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Amy needs to be asked repeatedly about her disgraced father and her defense of him.

And then ask her why canoodling with strippers (some of those strippers were black and might not be Xtians) was ok but a gay kiss at a major life moment was so horrible.

Posted by: bkmn | May 20, 2014 9:19:18 PM

2. Amy Kushnir is a monster. Inexcusable. I hope her violence on humanity gets remembered in history.

I know I now know who Amy Kushnir is. May THIS be Amy Kushnir FOREVER. Note it in your memoirs. This is the Amy Kushnir see you next Tuesday moment.

Posted by: Just_a_guy | May 20, 2014 10:27:49 PM

3. clearly she has no problem with gay strippers

Posted by: warren | May 21, 2014 12:18:57 AM

4. a nun at work and a freak in the bedroom.. fukc I (used to) love insecure women!

Posted by: Smuggy | May 21, 2014 12:56:39 AM

5. Wanna get a Chippendale body? Ask for a coach on www.cock4jobs.com!

Posted by: Joe | May 21, 2014 4:15:18 AM

6. I've had sex with more than one Chippendale dancer in my time. Isn't it sort of a long-standing open secret that most or all of them are gay?

Posted by: Daniel Berry, NYC | May 21, 2014 6:41:04 AM

7. I wonder if she stormed off the set when little Timmy Tebow kissed Demaryius Thomas on the mouth after a game on live national TV.

Posted by: jason MacBride | May 21, 2014 7:23:07 AM

8. "I've had sex with more than one Chippendale dancer in my time. Isn't it sort of a long-standing open secret that most or all of them are gay?"

If they have sex with men that doesn't mean they are gay. Just as if I have sex with women that doesn't mean I'm straight. People are born straight or gay.

Posted by: TheSeer | May 21, 2014 10:43:19 AM