Comments

1. Perry says

These videos of people trying to get 15 minutes of social media fame is getting ridiculous. It is just a sad commentary on society now how everyone wants to be “famous” and needs attention.

2. Perry says

They can be who they want to, but this obsessive need to film then post online ANYTHING and EVERYTHING people do is getting ridiculous. It shows people want to be famous for no good reason.

3. woodroad34 says

Well, I think it’s adorable; I don’t care if they’re going for their 15 minutes of fame–at this point, they’re just little boys enjoying a Disney film.

4. says

More proof that art has transformative powers that unite us all. LET IT GOOOO! I’ve not stopped belting it, every day, multiple times a day, since I saw it last year. And it’s not about anyone having “15 mins of fame” – it’s about people giving others a few minutes of *JOY* #getitright

Perry is a troll with no life. He won’t ever post anything from a place of visibility – not out of his desire to “not be a famewhore” but out of his inability to do what millions of LGBT people do every day – live out loud.

Perry. GURL, let it go!

5. BrokebackBob says

Marines ROCK! The fact that they are even watching Frozen is a sort of amazing thing. I think alot of Marines (particularly) are pretty cool people (guys and gals).

6. Mike says

I just do not get the popularity of this song at all. Compared to the work of Howard Ashman it’s like a 3 out of 10 at best. I’m not saying that every song needs to be a 10, but, wow.

7. EchtKultig says

No more a sad commentary than the hula hoop was. Every generation has its banal trends.

8. TANK says

TANK hates to admit it, but for once he agrees 100% with his friend from Australia, Little Kiwi. This is an awesome video and I would consider it an honor to get banged by any one of these cute he-men types! Perry, you are just a bitter, pathetic, middle-aged queen if this video doesn’t touch your heart and remind you of all that is lovely in this world of ours in which there is so much hurt. Thanks for the fun post, Andy!

9. EchtKultig says

“Further proof that the Marines are the gayest branch of the military.

Posted by: keating | May 5, 2014 10:40:50 AM”

Yes, I’m sure right after this video they went into the showers and had a big gay orgy to celebrate.