Comments

1. Mousie says

One hand, back of the collar, then pull up and off your face in one fluid motion. It’s more elegant, and one arm curled behind the head is a classic sexy model move.

2. BrokebackBob says

3. Chaz says

The scruff of the neck one-handed motion is the same but even better since it stretches you clothes up and forward and not off to one side.

4. Chaz says

God what assholes these Americans are: you have an accent.

What can you speak?

That’s right: NOTHING not even Spanish which I going to be an official language so GET USED to ity.

5. kian says

to the aholes here criticizing his accent..lol..i bet you guys cant speak Russian..he at least knows how to speak a second language…

6. Mitch says

My life has been incomparably and immeasurably enriched by a number of people with accents. My accent – the one I have when I travel (and yes, when you travel beyond your comfort zone you will have an accent too) – is often the entry point in meeting new people and expanding horizons!

7. EchtKultig says

Sorry but saying a white Russian should speak (American-accented?) English might make someone a nationalist, but not a racist.

Not sure why this is here anyhow because accent or not, he’s about as sexy as a baked potato at Dennys. And I’d put it in the lowest quartile of internet humor. He only has that many views because he apparently has a bunch of followers for some reason.

8. Lee says

Ha Ha I love the crazy russian hacker (which is his website name) he’s actually got some really good and useful tips on there, but this one…not so much. Its not in me to ruin a t-shirt that way with out sex being involved.

9. Paul R says

@Lee, the point is that sex is involved, and it’s supposed to be the sexy way of swiftly removing your shirt. There are indeed ways of removing your shirt that are much less likely to cause damage.

10. LouisXX says

“Learn to speak English fluently then I will pay attention to your posts. If you are living in the US, our language IS ENGLISH. So speak your native language as much as you want but if you want to talk to your American friends, speak English with as little accent as you can.”

Our friends around the world, please know that the vast majority of us are repulsed and disgusted with BROKEBACKBOB. Xenophobes, we are not.