Comments

1. S says

Hurray!!!! They are excellent!
    As a scientist in academia, I can say that there are plenty of openly gay scientists in my field. I had gay mentors and role models as a grad student, and I have tried to be a role model and mentor to the students with whom I work.
    Science Rules!!!!

2. S says

Hurray!!!! They are excellent!
    Science Rules!!!!

3. Greg says

Stellar presentation guys. You give me some hope for the for the future of the planet and for humankind. Your intrepid fierceness for equal justice, liberty and the light of knowledge will carry the day.

4. BrokebackBob says

Me too, CRITIFUR, and I add that I am also old and fat, two things that all gay men secretly hate and so hate those that are. I say this from long experience. Gay men whine, oh we love you too, and it’s all a lie. All they want is to be hot and find someone else hot who won’t sleep around on them while they themselves have as many dalliances as they choose.

5. Ari says

Not only are they doing such insightful and interesting videos, they are intelligent and wonderful role models. Another great video and what a great way to take on the whole troll thing up front.

Oh, yes, congratulations on being a couple, and such an adorable couple, too!

6. pete n sfo says

Love these guys & their vids…

Perhaps we’ve discovered the real reason conservatives are afraid of science… it’s hip with the gayz!!!

😉

7. Alan says

Nice video. I agree with S (the first S) – there are a lot of LGBT groups in technology companies and universities – so I don’t think we’re too hard to find.

AJ – were you going for “higher?”

8. Gaiboi says

I am so proud of these two representatives both in the field of science and the lgbt community. They will go far and I hope encourage many other’s to aspire to follow whatever dreams may come!

9. TampaZeke says

BROKEBACKBOB, I say this with all seriousness. love and compassion. Find an EFT practitioner to help you process and heal from your hurt, anger and bitterness. Once you do you’ll discover that the gay community is not monolithic and it’s not true that there aren’t gay people who love and are attracted to “fat and old” people. You may find that it’s actually the anger and bitterness that people in your life find unattractive.

10. Bill says

If you’re old and fat and bitching about guys not wanting to date you because you’re old and fat you’re probably as guilty as they are. Let’s face it, are you settled down with someone else who’s old and fat or holding out for someone who isn’t? That’s like a guy sitting at home complaining that he can’t afford a Corvette when he could at least get from point A to point B in the used Cavalier that he probably can afford.

11. BrokebackBob says

TampaZeke: What is an Electronic Funds Transfer practitioner? I’m only angry and bitter to gay men and only because when I was much younger and attractive and kind and generous and compassionate and loving and intelligent and solvent, they all beat the s**t out of my soul and left me for someone “hotter”. I am just grateful I had enough sense to protect myself from STDs and HIV. My experience has been a series of 5-10 year relationships with men I thought were serious quality but turned out to just be what so many men are, pigs. My dearest, most reliable friends turned out to be straight in the long run.

12. Patrick says

Alright… We’re EVERYWHERE..much to the frustration and gnashing of teeth by the religious homophobes. Who can go live on another planet… FOREVER>>>

13. Håkon says

“My experience has been a series of 5-10 year relationships with men…”

That’s a lot more than many people get. You sound privileged and whiny.

14. theblobfish says

Why arepeople so nasty to gay men or lesbions I have met a gay person before and he was perfectly nice in all honasty I idolise Greg and Mitch they have made me a much smarter person in gerneral their awsome love you guys keep up the good work