Diving | News

Studly Bros Do Some Insane Slip 'N' Slide Cliff Diving: VIDEO

Slip

Add a cliff above Lake Powell when just a regular slip 'n' slide won't do. And props to that camera guy.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Slipn

Behind the scenes:

Comments

1. Neuter them before they breed stupid babies.

Posted by: Truth | Jun 29, 2014 10:29:51 AM

2. soon to be drowning in the shallow end of the gene pool.

Posted by: woodroad34 | Jun 29, 2014 10:34:30 AM

3. Why aren't they naked while doing this? What's wrong with college kids these days?

Posted by: Oxnard Rick | Jun 29, 2014 10:43:17 AM

4. That looks fun as hell to me. Granted, I'm not old and decrepit like other commenters here. I assume 34 is the year of your birth?

Posted by: crispy | Jun 29, 2014 10:53:43 AM

5. I'd be right there with them, having a sweet-ass time. And yes, naked would be the best! haha.

Posted by: Joe | Jun 29, 2014 10:59:05 AM

6. Came for "out of the gene pool" joke. Not disappointed to see it was one of the first!

Posted by: NotSafeForWork | Jun 29, 2014 11:07:25 AM

7. I didn't see anything stupid here. These people are athletic, experienced, and aware of their environment. And they were good enough to share their unusual and fantastic day.

I'm hard-pressed to understand the motives of the critics here. You don't like water sports? Athletic bodies? Straight folks? Acrophobic?

btw, I'm 62 and I can swim and dive better than Shelly Winters. If I were invited to join these guys I'd jump at it.

Posted by: Akrontru | Jun 29, 2014 11:35:50 AM

8. That was awesome ! Great filming too -

Posted by: Tre | Jun 29, 2014 11:42:42 AM

9. AKRONTRU Did the leave the scope up there after your last colonoscopy? Lighten up.

Posted by: NotSafeForWork | Jun 29, 2014 11:47:11 AM

10. If they were doughy beer bellied straight men this would not be featured here.

Acting stupid isn't studly.

Posted by: Qj201 | Jun 29, 2014 11:51:45 AM

11. Hey where were the "people of color"? How can us white folk possibly have fun with so much guilt beating down on us like the sun. Derrick from Philly and Jamal are mad (again). Those shameless young people should go right back into their houses and spend more time thinking about the appropriatness of their joy, not to mention their gene pool.

Posted by: UFFDA | Jun 29, 2014 12:00:44 PM

12. Looks fun, but look at the water. What sort of affect is all of that soap going to have on wildlife (trout, bald eagles)? You don't need soap to slip and slide.

Posted by: kevin | Jun 29, 2014 12:03:53 PM

13. Fun, and good filming. It was scary to see how close the guy got to the edge with his camera, though. Yikes.

Posted by: Andy | Jun 29, 2014 12:28:15 PM

14. Why is Towleroad posting videos of happy, normal people? We need more posts about dudes who want to have their dongs surgically removed!

Posted by: Tyler | Jun 29, 2014 1:08:38 PM

15. Hawt Athelic people having fun....why so angry, Trolls?...

Posted by: styler | Jun 29, 2014 1:09:34 PM

16. Kevin - Lake Powell is such a mess that a little soap would probably be an improvement.

Posted by: melvin | Jun 29, 2014 1:29:07 PM

17. Don't get all the negativity in the comments on almost every Towleroad article.

Wish I was brave enough to do this, looks like a lot of fun. Naked would not be fun at the speed they are hitting the water or the friction from belly sliding down, I appreciate my junk to much, OUCH!

Posted by: JSB | Jun 29, 2014 1:32:03 PM

18. Youth! Fun! Beauty!... Perfection. Happy music, too.

Posted by: throwslikeagirl | Jun 29, 2014 2:03:48 PM

19. The soap is organic and eco-friendly according to the video.

Posted by: crispy | Jun 29, 2014 2:05:21 PM

20. Oh hey, Fake Tyler (aka Rick). I see you're posting transphobic comments under my name again, even though everyone knows I'm a huge supporter of Trans rights. But hey: make your tolling as obvious as possible.

I would have caught this sooner but I was sleeping in after a wonderful night out with friends (you don't have any friends, so I don't expect you to understand that.

Thank you for brining your transphobia into every story because it makes your crazy just that more obvious.

Posted by: Tyler | Jun 29, 2014 2:14:24 PM

21. Oh hey, Fake Tyler (aka Rick). I see you're posting transphobic comments under my name again, even though everyone knows I'm a huge supporter of Trans rights. But hey: make your tolling as obvious as possible.

Posted by: Tyler | Jun 29, 2014 2:14:26 PM

22. I'm a scaredy cat......

This would give me an attack of the vapours !
    But party-on dudes.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Jun 29, 2014 2:17:50 PM

23. I'm a scaredy cat......

This would give me an attack of the vapours !
    But party-on dudes.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Jun 29, 2014 2:17:53 PM

24. at first i was like, "they're so dumb" and then i was like, "they're just having a good time, why hate?" and then finally I was like, "ok they're getting welts and losing teeth while doing this... they're idiots..." (A play by play)

Posted by: Honesty | Jun 29, 2014 2:37:30 PM

25. What's that blond morsel doing with Sandra Dee's wig?

Posted by: Pervy McPerv | Jun 29, 2014 3:24:10 PM