Day Drunk Gays | News | Web Series

The 'Day Drunk Gays' Have Moved on to Marijuana: VIDEO

Daystonedgays

Check out last week's chapter here, and the latest episode, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Was that supposed to be funny?

Posted by: Ryan | Jun 17, 2014 6:39:42 PM

2. I can't believe how fast these guys are churning out videos. Very impressive.

Posted by: John | Jun 17, 2014 6:43:48 PM

3. Gateway drug to... Cannabis?

Alcohol is much more lethal than cannabis.

Posted by: spraypaintedgold | Jun 17, 2014 6:54:43 PM

4. They couldn't even be bothered to spell all of the four cast members' names correctly in the closing credits (it's true!), so maybe they could churn these out at least a little bit slower.

I appreciate the attempt at comedy this time (better late than never, I guess!) and that an effort was made to actually have the actors appear animated instead of comatose (which is weird because isn't it supposed to be the other way around, that alcohol makes you animated and pot makes you not?), but by pursuing both of those goals, they've taken away the only reason I watch this series.

If I want to see half-baked (get it?) (I could totally write these myself) comedy, I've got five trillion webseries to choose from. Not even trying to be funny and having actors who were performing in their sleep was what made this series stand out.

I'm disappointed, but I have high hopes this is an aberration and it's back to business as usual next time.

Posted by: oncemorewithfeeling | Jun 17, 2014 7:33:01 PM

5. Hilarious.

Posted by: Heartboy | Jun 17, 2014 7:46:04 PM

6. Maybe if Towleroad wasn't spending so much time covering this drivel, they could post news stories on the day the stories actually occur...

Posted by: Robert Rhea | Jun 17, 2014 8:27:12 PM

7. What fun! And the boys are adorable.

Posted by: orwoodsman | Jun 17, 2014 11:18:07 PM

8. This is so tired.

Posted by: Jay | Jun 18, 2014 2:04:09 AM

9. I think TR is able to walk and chew gum at the same time. If you or I aren't interested, don't click on it.

Posted by: emjayay | Jun 18, 2014 2:12:01 AM

10. drugs are bad

Posted by: luke | Jun 18, 2014 2:35:03 AM

11. Drugs > Day Drunk Gays

Posted by: don't a tell la | Jun 18, 2014 2:51:32 AM

12. Funny and cute!

Posted by: Jack M | Jun 18, 2014 7:59:52 AM

13. What is it with the people who come on this site to complain about the content? It seems to me that TR covers pretty much everything gay related from pop culture to serious news. If you don't like either of these aspects no one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to click on everything.

Posted by: Daniel | Jun 18, 2014 11:28:07 AM

14. spraypaintedgold: No, Mimonas are the gateway drug to cannabis. So you got it exactly backwards.
    "It appears that mimosas are a gateway drug, because the 'Day Drunk Gays' have found a friend in Mary Jane."

Posted by: Liam | Jun 18, 2014 12:01:43 PM

15. Bryce is totes adorbs.

Posted by: Rob | Jun 18, 2014 1:13:59 PM