Gay Media | News | Web Series | YouTube

The 'Day Drunk Gays' Mourn Their Losses: VIDEO

DayDrunkGays8

The "Day Drunk Gays" are back and sassy as ever, but the midday proceedings are darkened (only slightly) by the "loss" of one of their own. Mimosas take the place of a eulogy in this newest episode of the weekly web series.

Watch the funeral procession, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I swear to God if another queer in a bar says "drink your juice, Shelby" I'll scream.

So tired of that phrase.

Posted by: Scott | Jun 11, 2014 10:14:47 AM

2. I will never be able to get back those 2 minutes I just wasted watching that dribble.

Posted by: Perry | Jun 11, 2014 10:36:25 AM

3. Quit posting these! Wack as hell.

Posted by: Omar | Jun 11, 2014 10:56:17 AM

4. Quit posting these! Wack as hell.

Posted by: Omar | Jun 11, 2014 10:56:20 AM

5. Tripe.

Posted by: Raybob | Jun 11, 2014 11:20:22 AM

6. Why is this constantly posted on here? Its not News, Its not Culture, Its Not funny. What it is - a collection of poorly written stereotypes with even worse acting. I could watch "The Lair" or any David DeCoteau 1313 movie if thats what I wanted to see.

Posted by: Robert Rhea | Jun 11, 2014 12:13:28 PM

7. I live for these.

The zombie-like line delivery. The lack of chemistry between all of the cast. The insane island castaway look that the black guy has committed to.

And what is up with the least-conventionally attractive guy? He didn't really leave the show? How kooky! (Seriously, I hope it wasn't something bad that's kept him out of it.)

Now that this episode has plunged the show into "The Prisoner"-like territory, anything can happen!

Posted by: oncemorewithfeeling | Jun 11, 2014 12:40:43 PM

8. Given the number of these crappy videos you guys have posted, I'm starting to suspect that Towleroad is paid to post these. Does anyone know if Towleroad posts sponsored posts? If so, are those posts noted as such so we know when it's really an advertisement?

Also, why on earth has this been tagged as "news"?

Posted by: davis | Jun 11, 2014 12:41:06 PM

9. I am guessing one or a couple of these guys are friends with the people who work on this blog.. I have seen a couple of this videos before and haven't found any of them funny at all.

Posted by: Ryan | Jun 11, 2014 12:42:40 PM

10. didn't realise drink your juice shelby was a thing. guess i'm out of the loop

Posted by: luke | Jun 11, 2014 2:02:56 PM

11. I'm with Luke on this. Is this something I'm supposed to know? I'm still disoriented because another blog told me I'm not even Canadian. Apparently I'm not good at being things that I am.

Posted by: Randy | Jun 11, 2014 2:19:47 PM

12. Every time you post one of these godawful videos, I yell at a kitten. Please, won't someone think of the kittens?

Posted by: GR | Jun 11, 2014 2:22:12 PM

13. "didn't realise drink your juice shelby was a thing"

It's because you're 12, dear.

Posted by: crispy | Jun 11, 2014 2:44:07 PM

14. all the posts are sponsored, there are ads everywhere...and they all link back to google adsense, facebook, etc

if you dont like something don't click on it, its counted as a view, views are good, they couldn't care less about your opinion.

Posted by: epic | Jun 11, 2014 2:45:21 PM

15. i'm enjoying this series.

Posted by: Brian W. | Jun 11, 2014 3:41:53 PM

16. "Teacher says every time one of these videos gets posted a puppy gets beaten and society gets dumber"

Posted by: John | Jun 11, 2014 3:43:44 PM

17. @perry. "drivel". but "dribble" works too.

Posted by: jaker | Jun 11, 2014 4:10:36 PM

18. is this the price to pay for no more caca, kylie and glambert posts?

Posted by: don't a tell la | Jun 11, 2014 7:58:43 PM

19. Don't understand the comments. If you don't like these videos, stop watching these videos. Yet, every time people are here indicating how much they hate these videos.

I think the comments make the video even funnier since it seems like every one of the comments would work perfectly in the next video.

Posted by: BubbaQ | Jun 12, 2014 11:22:51 AM

20. Ditto, BUBBAG! All the comment hissy fits make for the complete experience.

Posted by: orwoodsman | Jun 12, 2014 12:21:13 PM

21. LOL. funny!! i didn't die i just moved to the valley.

Posted by: Jesse | Jun 18, 2014 12:10:07 PM