News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #1606

SOUVLAKI REFUND: Insane brawl breaks out at Greek restaurant.

RICK SANTORUM JOINS BRYAN FISCHER: "We haven’t even lost yet and the majority of Americans still believe in marriage, and yet our side is willing to fold our tent and go away. We have to understand that this is a war and if we don’t engage in this war we will lose this war."

FULL CONTACT SKYDIVING: The newest insane sport.

SHOCKER AT THE SUBSTATION: High voltage warning not taken seriously.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. Frothy fluids and Fischer, that's quite a witches' brew.

But the caller on that clip sounds like a paranoid delusional survivalist.
    If anyone spoke like that anywhere but the USA he would be committed for his own safety and the safety of others.

'This is war.....'
    Yeah and you are talking treason and inciting rebellion against the Union.
    Clearly, this guy has too much time on his hands and probably spends his days on his rear end listening to talk-radio.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Jun 24, 2014 6:27:27 PM

2. That souvalaki slam was a jaw dropper...I was flabbergasted.

And men fighting as they fall out of the sky!

Instead I would like to see them strip off all their clothes and hold their bags as they drop. Or let's see some drag queens trying to hold onto their rags and wigs as they fall to the final solution.

Posted by: UFFDA | Jun 24, 2014 7:21:43 PM

3. I can't see a chair fly through the air without thinking about Geraldo Rivera.

Posted by: Craig | Jun 24, 2014 8:49:31 PM

4. I hope that none of the troglodytes in the Greek restaurant video and the full contact skydiving video have reproduced. Who am I kidding... They probably all have 15 violent kids a piece...

Posted by: Sergio | Jun 24, 2014 8:54:18 PM

5. "Do I get a refund for my souvalaki?" Sigh..makes me proud to be a Melbournian.

Posted by: Josh | Jun 24, 2014 11:09:49 PM

6. Yes Rick, the majority of Americans believe in marriage - and for a number of years, the majority has been OK with the same sex kind. And about 75% of the younger demographic. Is lying for Jesus OK?

Posted by: emjayay | Jun 24, 2014 11:15:22 PM

7. A war against love -- how very Christian...

Posted by: Dale | Jun 25, 2014 9:17:15 AM