Christopher Meloni’s Dog Has A Mouthwatering View: PHOTO

Meloni2

Christopher Meloni (True Blood, Law & Order: SVU, Oz) has posted a photo to his Facebook that will have many fans saying, "woof!"

The actor shared the below image with the caption, "I will stare at your genitalia until u feed me…. #dogpsychology." No doubt, some humans would make a similar declaration were they fortunate to be in the same position as this canine. #humanpsychology

Dog

Comments

1. Ryan says

I was 13 or so when Oz was playing on HBO, and Christopher Meloni is what made me realize I was gay. I wanted him then and I still want him now. He just keeps getting hotter.

2. Ryan says

3. BobN says

To me, the look on that dog’s face means he’s thinking about what they did to his testicles. If I were Meloni, I’d cross my legs. Carefully, of course.

4. Rick says

Never have found this guy attractive, but then again, I have never found Italian men in general to be very attractive, with the rare exception.

5. Derrick from Philly says

@ “Regardless, this is just another example of gay men lusting after straight men they can never have…..and we all know why…..”

Unless the Gay man is a Hollywood director/producer and the young handsome (stright/bi/Gay) actor wants the acting part. Hell, you can get the young handsome building janitor if you want him.

6. Mike in the Tundra says

“Hell, you can get the young handsome building janitor if you want him.”

Rick would have to get out of his parents’ basement in order to get a guy.

7. Dback says

That flex picture doesn’t make me say “Woof,” it makes me growl, “DADDY.” If that shot makes a guy like me–who’s usually a top–mutter, “Take me, and take me now,” who knows what it could do to a heretofore straight guy.

8. Icebloo says

Very disappointing to see Christopher Meloni has turned into a trashy, no-class attention whore. He posts more selfies than a teenage girl. His ego is out of control !

9. raul says

I love that he is so aware that gay men lust after him. I’ve heard him say that he’s aware that men like his ass.

You gotta love a man like that!