Colton Haynes Shares Pics Of His Gay Brother and Family: PHOTO

Gay_gay_gay

Fresh off his Australian adventure and appearance at the San Diego Comic-Con, Arrow heartthrob Colton Haynes recently Instagrammed a pic of his openly gay brother Joshua, Joshua’s husband Scott and their daughter Wren.

Haynes wrote, “Much needed fam time with my bro @joshuahaynes, his hubby @scottculley , and my lil niece Wren who needs a nap.”

Comments

1. UFFDA says

Cute people having the life they choose. I love them.

Still, two of them at least would be publicly whipped to death, tortured or decapitated in the Middle East, beaten in Russia and Eastern Europe and likely shunned in half of rural America. But don’t let me ruin your day.

2. Sergio says

I’m always fascinated by families with more than one gay child. It would be neat to have a sibling that could understand you so well. Have any of you known a gay man with two, three, or more gay brothers?

3. Distingue Traces says

My sisters are all heterosexual women, and I wouldn’t say they understand each other so well.

Not sure why you think gay brothers would.

4. Sergio says

I never said that was an ultimate outcome every time. I said ‘it would be neat’, but never that it was foreordained. I do imagine that some gay brothers might have a strong bond over shared struggles, though.

5. Kevin K. says

I have known two gay men with one gay brother each. In one case, the siblings were very close, and at ease with talking about their respective boyfriends and life challenges. I don’t know about the other, though.

6. AJ says

Sergio, I’m married to a man with two gay brothers. It’s not quite like what you think, the three of them didn’t have like a special bond over it.

7. Tyler says

Mikey M, it’s pretty well know at this point that Colton is gay. What rock have you been hiding under?

8. reality says

I don’t know if it’s true or not that Colton is gay (doesn’t matter) but this is a great family picture! … I also knew someone in college who was one of four gay siblings.

9. bandanajack says

tyler, fyi, i suspect colton is gay, but until the day he says so, like wentworth miller, he is not. given he has a gay brother, what we take as signs of gayness may just be a complete ease with any orientation, and for sure he is fashion’s darling. one thing i can say in certitude, it is NOT pretty well known that colton is gay. and i won’t be apologizing if he is. your premise is wrong regardless of the outcome.

10. says

Friendly reminder that Colton Haynes has done blackface 3 times none of which he’s apologized for but hey he’s “hot”.

11. Mikey M says

Assuming that Colton is gay, just because you want him to be, is asinine and terrible.

Be a better person and don’t patronize.

12. jjose712 says

Mikey M: Assuming someone is gay is not asinine and terrible at all, at least not more than assuming he is straight (in case he were not).

But it’s not a blind assumption anyway, it’s well documented that he dated Zachary Quinto. He didn’t even beard, wich is good if you plan to come out in a future.

And not, people is not straight if they didn’t come out. Wenworth Miller was gay, and people knew he was gay, no matter how many times he mentioned in interviews his desire to find the right woman.

If we were outing them in a press release it would be different, but speculation on internet is something different.
    There are gay rumours about almost every actor, some are ridiculous, and some are well fundamented.
    No gay actor who came out in the last years was really a surprise, because most of them are not really hiding

13. jjose712 says

14. Mikey M says

Well documented? Do you even know what that means?

“Photographed next to” isn’t the same as dating. Jesus, get a life.

15. Michael Angelo says

@Sergio…my best friend in High School came out as a lesbian a year after we graduated. Shortly after, her older brother and younger sister came out as well. 3 out of 4 kids.

16. UFFDA says

What’s the matter with ‘black face”? Or is it DERRICK trying to be offended again. Do “white face”, I don’t mind.

I know it used to be derogatory, but today it depends on the context. But you’ll be offended no matter what. You thrive on it.

17. Mike says

This from the guy who keeps doing ‘black face’.He has a real problem with non white people.

18. Retro says

@Robb – My first guess on the glasses would be Warby Parker. I went looking for a blue pair last year and remember seeing something like that.

19. AmericanDreamer says

My friends and I are 99% sure we saw Colton Haynes walking out of G Bar a few years ago on a weeknight trolling for sex

20. Rowan says

Mikem…

Why wishful thinking? There are much better looking, talented and taller gay men out there!? WTF is your problem self hater.

Have we all forgotten those pics when he was kissing that guy in that gay magazine?

Gay people are so self loathing they are dumb.

It’s like those pics of Matthew Morrison kissing Anderson’s guy years ago….can’t believe we’re ignoring that.

I despise and loathe closet cases. Michael Sams these guys are NOT.